** Local Missing Child Alert **

Boogerman

Pick and Flick Adventure!
Found!

Barbra said:
FYI: Beau Young was picked up this afternoon by SMCSO.

To all: Marty Bare has notified us that his son, Beau Youngs, is missing. Beau did not return home from Leonardtown high school on Tuesday, 5 October 2004. He finished his classes on Tuesday but did not show up for Band practice and has not been seen or heard from since. Beau is 17 years old, 5', 10" tall and weighs 155 lbs. He has dark blond hair and blue eyes. He has several moles on his neck and a large scar on his left forearm. If you know anything about Beau's whereabouts, please contact the St. Mary's Sherriff's Department at (301) 475-4040.

Last edited:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
My sister goes to LHS, and she's 17, not sure if they are in the same class, but they made a school wide announcement asking for anyone with information to come forward. She also told me that this kid has a history of running away, so the feeling at the school is that it's not a kidnapping or anything, that he probably just ran away again.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Barbra said:
Don't know the particulars of the case. It'll prob be in the SMCSO media release w/i a day or two.

Saw a poster in Subway today. A 17 year old missing child is a runaway if you ask me (which you didn't.) So I figured there must be something interesting about this tale...