Marylanders for Kerry Signs

valentino

I was curious where I can obtain a "Marylanders for Kerry" sign, the huge ones that are almost as obscene as the Bush/Cheney billboards? I saw a few on our way back from Equilibrium on Sunday and I am looking to put one up sometime before the election. Thanks... :peace:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
They're all over the dang place. I'll be happy to "get" one of the ones I travel by daily and give it to you.

valentino

2ndAmendment said:
May I suggest you emancipate yourself from the Democratic mental slavery.

You can do whatever you wish, but I will not oblige. I am not a registered Democrat, but choose to make what I feel is the best option this time around. Thanks for supporting me or at least affirming my decision with your off topic post.

Thanks vrai, I will see what they have.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
valentino said:
You can do whatever you wish, but I will not oblige. I am not a registered Democrat, but choose to make what I feel is the best option this time around. Thanks for supporting me or at least affirming my decision with your off topic post.
:ohwell: I tried. Was hoping that you might see the irony in your signature, but I guess I hoped for too much.

Toxick

Splat
valentino said:
I was curious where I can obtain a "Marylanders for Kerry" sign, the huge ones that are almost as obscene as the Bush/Cheney billboards?

Here in about a month, they'll be huge piles of them next to dumpsters all over Maryland.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Toxick said:
Here in about a month, they'll be huge piles of them next to dumpsters all over Maryland.

Maybe they can be recycled into something useful. Hey even the Washington Post has its uses:

fishwrapper
table cover while cracking crabs apart
fire starter for my woodstove
bird cage liner
protect glassware while being packed away
emergency t-p supply

What could we use those old yard signs for?

trashbags?
plastic pants to potty train the little 'uns?

Or maybe those gigundo signs could be re-used. Ideas?

ylexot

Super Genius
If they are the plastic "cardboard-like" material (aka coroplast), they can be made into remote controlled aircraft.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
They could be used as backboards for targets at the shooting range. :lmao:

Oh well. Sharon's post was not there when I started the reply.

Last edited: