... Handing stuff out for halloween...

Spoiled

Has anyone ever heard of anyone handing out condoms to highschool kids on halloween? If so anyone know what their reaction was?

I would be handing out candy to younger kids

... discuss

btw, im at school so its not happening, i just want a discussion :)

TWLs wife

Spoiled said:
Has anyone ever heard of anyone handing out condoms to highschool kids on halloween? If so anyone know what their reaction was?

I would be handing out candy to younger kids

... discuss

btw, im at school so its not happening, i just want a discussion :)
I one person who did that when I was at school. Their house got egged for it. :twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spoiled, if I ever thought you didn't have the worst judgement of anyone I've ever heard of in my whole entire life, you just dispelled that notion.

If my high schooler came home with a condom and said you gave it to her, eggs would be the very least of your worries.

sockgirl77

vraiblonde said:
Spoiled, if I ever thought you didn't have the worst judgement of anyone I've ever heard of in my whole entire life, you just dispelled that notion.

If my high schooler came home with a condom and said you gave it to her, eggs would be the very least of your worries.
:yeahthat:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If the kid is old enough for you to consider tossing a condom in his/her goody bag, then s/he's too old to trick or treat.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
elaine said:
If the kid is old enough for you to consider tossing a condom in his/her goody bag, then s/he's too old to trick or treat.
That's my thought. If those teens want some candy, then they should get a Mickey D's job to earn the cash for it.

sockgirl77

Tonio said:
That's my thought. If those teens want some candy, then they should get a Mickey D's job to earn the cash for it.
:yeahthat: guess i don't need to post. everyone keeps saying what i want to.

Spoiled

vraiblonde said:

would you come yell at me?

:killingme

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Tonio said:
I don't think anyone's talking about giving them to 6-year-olds.

I have to agree with everyone. If your getting a condom in your "goody bag" you shouldn't be out getting candy. What kind of message is that sending? If my daughter brought home one in her bag...someone better look out.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
KCM said:
I have to agree with everyone. If your getting a condom in your "goody bag" you shouldn't be out getting candy. What kind of message is that sending? If my daughter brought home one in her bag...someone better look out.
It sounds more like something that a college health office might do.

Spoiled

if you were to let your high-schooler come to my house to take candy from kids then i would give them a condom... its not going into a young kids bag, its going into a teens bag

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Spoiled said:
if you were to let your high-schooler come to my house to take candy from kids then i would give them a condom... its not going into a young kids bag, its going into a teens bag
You're not serious, are you? That situation sounds like an urban legend that the 700 Club would use to scare people. I'm not an expert in the law, but I think you might be breaking the law to give condoms to high-schoolers without their parents' consent.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Spoiled said:
Who let's their HS'er go ToT'ing?

Who lets their HS'er have sex? :dur:

I'd still kick your azz. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonio said:
I think you might be breaking the law to give condoms to high-schoolers without their parents' consent.
It's called "contributing to the delinquency of a minor".

And Spoiled, how would you KNOW they were high schoolers? You gonna ask for ID?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Let me ask you this. My daughter is 12 doesn't look her age by any means. She is extremely tall and looks about 16 years old. Are you gonna ask every kid that comes to your door how old they are? Just a thought....I agree with Sharon...who lets their HS kids go TorT'ing.