Kerry the healer

SmallTown

Football season!
Poor taste to have it on the site now. Unless part of kerry's plan is to also bring them back from the dead first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmallTown said:
Poor taste to have it on the site now. Unless part of kerry's plan is to also bring them back from the dead first.
:lmao: I'm getting this Dawn of the Dead mental picture now.

Click thumbnail!

Last edited:
B

Bruzilla

What I thought was really disgusting was Sen. Tom Harkin's comments. He marked a dot on a piece of paper and said that Bush had traded that dot for Reeves's life by not supporting stem cell research. He said what's that dot? Some say that a fetus that size means life, but all cells have life. My skin cells have life, but are they worth the life of Chris Reeves? (I'm paraphrasing a bit because I heard his words, I didn't see them in print.)

Speaking as a pro-abortion kinda' guy, I think it's important that you speak the truth about abortion. That you can't say you're trading a dot for Reeves, rather that you're trading the life of that fetus for the life of another person. Rather than saying "That Dot" he should say that I feel that Chris Reeves's life is better than the life of this person and they should be forced to give up their life to keep Chris alive. Of course then my next question would be "Senator, would you be willing to kill a 2-month old baby or an eight-year old boy to keep Reeves alive?"