Chris0nllyn

Wicomico Motorsports Park in Charlotte Hall or the public trails in Western MD or the Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV are about your only public options nearby that I know of.

Not sure if Wicomico Park allows UTVs though.

Chris0nllyn

Wicomico Motorsports Park- UTV's prohibited

public trails in Western MD- thanks, have looked in to them but a pretty good haul just for a day of riding

Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV- in the beginning stages of planning a trip there the week after Easter. Any advice on these? It's going to be me, my wife (both in our 40's) , our 6 year old son and my in-laws (mid-60's in good shape). We'd like to ride, then stop for a lunch/sightseeing/etc, then ride a bit more or not, stay the night and mosey to our next spot the next day or so.

Thanks for the input!

I'm lucky enough to ride on private land, albeit not far, so I don't have much other input.

Friend of mine just went to those trails for a weekend getaway and loved it. I'd like to do the same thing you want to but with hundreds of miles of trails, it takes some planning.

I'm sure there are some UTV forums that will have more in-depth answers to your specific questions.

Good looking Pioneer you've got!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Wicomico Motorsports Park- UTV's prohibited

public trails in Western MD- thanks, have looked in to them but a pretty good haul just for a day of riding

Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV- in the beginning stages of planning a trip there the week after Easter. Any advice on these? It's going to be me, my wife (both in our 40's) , our 6 year old son and my in-laws (mid-60's in good shape). We'd like to ride, then stop for a lunch/sightseeing/etc, then ride a bit more or not, stay the night and mosey to our next spot the next day or so.

Thanks for the input!
Before going check out the site https://trailsheaven.com, you will need to get a permit ($50 non-residents) and good thing your child is 6 as no one under 6 is allowed on the trails. I know the town of Logan is ATV friendly so you could do a trail or two grab lunch and then back to the trails. Have fun and with you planning for the week after Easter don't be surprised if it is still on the cold side before the sun pops over the hills.