Any Monty Python fans?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Mrs. Conclusion (Chapman): Hullo, Mrs. Premise.

Mrs. Premise (Cleese): Hullo, Mrs. Conclusion.

Conclusion: Busy Day?

Premise: Busy? I just spent four hours burying the cat.

Conclusion: *Four hours* to bury a cat?

Premise: Yes - it wouldn't keep still.

Conclusion: Oh - it wasn't dead, then?

Premise: No, no - but it's not at all well, so as we were going to be on the safe side.

Conclusion: Quite right - you don't want to come back from Sorrento to a dead cat. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say. We're going to have to have our budgie put down.

Premise: Really - is it very old?

Conclusion: No, we just don't like it. We're going to take it to the vet tomorrow.

Premise: Tell me, how do they put budgies down, then?

Conclusion: Well, it's funny you should ask that, because I've just been reading a great big book about how to put your budgie down, and apparently you can either hit them with the book, or you can shoot them just there, just above the beak.

Premise: Just there? Well, well, well. 'Course, Mrs Essence flushed hers down the loo.

Conclusion: No, you shouldn't do that - no, that's dangerous. They *breed* in the *sewers*!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I loved Monty Python!

My personal favorite was the xylophone made of mice. I know..I'm an animal lover, but it was hilarious!

What was that movie..The Meaning of Life...where the lady was doing dishes and just "dropped" the newborn and went on washing. Then the really fat guy that ate "just the last little piece of ham" and exploded....

Oh, I LOVE month python...and the exploding Scots!!! :roflmao:

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
The Meaning of Life is funny, although Holy Grail was funnier. The hospital birth scene took on a whole new dimension for me after I became a father. The scene is actually a preview of 1990s-style managed health care! :lol:

How about the prep school professor teaching sex to a class of bored students, who act as though he's trying to teach the quadratic formula? "Thompson, pay attention, this is for your benefit!"

Have you ever seen the movie Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Tonio
... Have you ever seen the movie Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl?
Clips only!

The Barbershop Quartet for one... The "Sit on my face..." song.

:roflmao: everytime I think of it.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Kyle
Clips only!

The "Sit on my face..." song.

:roflmao: everytime I think of it.

I was going to post that! I know every word, but I don't want any innuendo going on here.

S

ShellyCW

I think the best movie ending ever was from Life of Brian. People hanging from crucifixes singing "Always Look on the Bright Life."

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Benny Hill

All this talk reminds me of another great show...the Benny Hill Show. I recall my oldest son loving that show, not that I encouraged it, but I think it had a lot of educational value for him with regards to women's breasts!:biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Benny Hill

Originally posted by cattitude
All this talk reminds me of another great show...the Benny Hill Show. I recall my oldest son loving that show, not that I encouraged it, but I think it had a lot of educational value for him with regards to women's breasts!:biggrin:
You beat me to it! I used to love watching Benny Hill! We had a gondoleer (sp?) in Venice that looked just like the funny old man. My sister and I wanted a cute young hottie, but Dad picked out that guy instead. Memories....

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I thought Benny Hill had a few laughs when I was 13. But as I got older, I realized that he recycled the same gags over and over, kind of like the Greaseman. But he was good for a naughty giggle. Simply a different flavor of humor from Python.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Any fans of "Are you being served?"

Not as good as MP but I've had a good laugh or two out of each one I've watched.