The Boy Is Coming Home!!!!!!

oldman

Lobster Land
Larry Gude said:
The boy is coming home for a week or so right before Thanksgiving!!!!!

(From Baghdad)

Fix him the bestest turkey meal ever. Younger people never forget the taste of good home cooking. And let him know that we all salute him for what he's done.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
That's great news! :clap: I hope you all have a wonderful time together ... cherish every moment. :yay:

:clap: Just the thought of how special this Thanksgiving will be for you guys this year makes me weapy...:bawl: :sniffle: :clap:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Glad to hear it. I am sure he needs the rest. It will give new meaning to Thanksgiving for you and him. God bless you, your son, all the fine soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines past and present, and God bless America.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hey Larry

Please have him log on and say a few words to turbanpancake. :patriot:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
That's wonderful! I hope you all have a very special holiday together.:smile: :patriot:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thank you all!!!

They are just doing the job and we had a conversation today on yahoo IM as to what we hear v. what's going on there.

How's night and day sound?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
It is fabulous that Son will be home to enjoy the holiday with his family. Great news for all of you!!!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Great to hear that Larry! Like Sharon suggests, see if you can get him to log on the forums.

I'm sure there are some people who'd like to thank him "in person" for the job he and his mates have done for our country in the name of freedom.:patriot:

Will you guys go out for dinner, or are you going to turn over the culinary chores to vrai?