Dems Unite Kerry is going to WIN on NOV 2nd!!!!!!!!!

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
On NOV 2nd you should throw feces on the Bush backers on this site. They do it to you all the time, and on Nov 2nd you better let them have it back. :patriot: Come November 2nd there will be a new liberal agenda that will drive some of these Bush barebackers even crazier! :patriot:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
UrbanPancake said:
On NOV 2nd you should throw feces on the Bush backers on this site. They do it to you all the time, and on Nov 2nd you better let them have it back. :patriot: Come November 2nd there will be a new liberal agenda that will drive some of these Bush barebackers even crazier! :patriot:

You must be one of those people who are going to try and start riots if Bush wins.

ylexot

Super Genius
The sad thing is that if Kerry wins, you know UP, Spoiled, etc. will be on here claiming that since Kerry won, they were somehow "right" about all the crap they spread. Unfortunately, they don't realize that public opinion and votes do not make something true.

:patriot:

Attachments

• kerry1.jpg
    kerry1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 119

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
Pete said:
I am a pretty big fella but I think I could give you a good toss.

Sure you could. Keep on thinking that. You don't have the slightest clue who I am, and what I can do.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
ylexot said:
The sad thing is that if Kerry wins, you know UP, Spoiled, etc. will be on here claiming that since Kerry won, they were somehow "right" about all the crap they spread. Unfortunately, they don't realize that public opinion and votes do not make something true.

And you think Bush is right? I laugh at you. Just watch out because the Liberal Empire is a'cummin!

Pete

Repete
UrbanPancake said:
Sure you could. Keep on thinking that. You don't have the slightest clue who I am, and what I can do.
PM me your address, I would be happy to find out

Pete

Repete
UrbanPancake said:
No, there will be no need to because Kerry is go'na win.
If he wins will he go to the UN and testify how horrible America had been for 50 years and appologize for us?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
UrbanPancake said:

What is that supposed to mean?

K

Kain99

OMG I am sorry guys but this dude has me giggling up a storm.. I can just see him now, all red faced getting geared up to post this mess. :killingme

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Kain99 said:
OMG I am sorry guys but this dude has me giggling up a storm.. I can just see him now, all red faced getting geared up to post this mess. :killingme
...ahhhh....Dean style!

K

Kizzy

I still think, and refuse to believe otherwise, that UP was dropped on his head at birth.