Game

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Poor John-boy...I wonder if history will repeat itself in Copley Square? :popcorn:

K

Kizzy

cattitude said:
Just biding my time until I can laugh at my beloved attorneys.

Oh yeah that's right, I bet that is a Gawd awful place to be today. :killingme NOT

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
I think Tom Brokaw is going to cry. :frown:

:killingme
I heard they found Chris Mathews in a porta poty outside the MSNBC studio trying to slit his wrists with a plastic butter knife from the catering truck.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I think Tom Brokaw is going to cry. :frown:

:yeahthat: I turned on the election results on NBC around 10:30 last night and I swore I saw a tear in his eye. I had to change to another channel because I couldn't stand to hear Brokaw talk. He needs better fitting dentures or something. :duh:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: I turned on the election results on NBC around 10:30 last night and I swore I saw a tear in his eye. I had to change to another channel because I couldn't stand to hear Brokaw talk. He needs better fitting dentures or something. :duh:
In all honesty I trhink this was his last hooorah. Doesn't he retire and the other stuffed shirt take over?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sharon said:
Are they all wearing black? :lol:
Nah. Not too many here yet. The young attorney (37) I work for was just chatting with me. He said he thought the Bushes were out of touch with the people but is now thinking maybe he is. He was quite surprised that the number one issue with the people is morals. He said he just can't see that. He is, by the way, a decent guy really..with a small kid. But he's making big bucks, married to a partner at another firm, house is paid for and he's driving a Volvo SUV and an Accura. He's out of touch with more than just the morals thing if you ask me.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
In all honesty I think this was his last hooorah. Doesn't he retire and the other stuffed shirt take over?
I don't know, but he needs to go. He's an embarassment to journalism.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Just biding my time until I can laugh at my beloved attorneys.

We really should trade offices, you'd feel right at home here... :lol: and I'd get some sympathy over there... :lol:

D

dems4me

citysherry said:
:yeahthat: They're all dems here at my firm too!

How in the he!! did I, of all people, end up working for this one :cussing:

:mad:

If cat doesn't want to trade places -- are you game :shrug:

Steve

Enjoying life!
I'm just glad we can now all go back to a normal, Republican-led life. Woohoo!! How about that Daschle, BTW? :lmao: