Concession?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fox just said Kerry called an conceded. If true, I'm shocked.

I'd have bet on him to be worse than Gore.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I love it. There are actually Republican attorneys peeking their heads out of the offices around here. :yay: We might be 10 strong now and counting. :yay: Was talking to one of the young associates who keeps his yap shut because this firm is horribly liberal.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
I love it. There are actually Republican attorneys peeking their heads out of the offices around here. :yay: We might be 10 strong now and counting. :yay: Was talking to one of the young associates who keeps his yap shut because this firm is horribly liberal.

We should hook up and become a lateral trade... :yay:

:lol:

I'm over here wearing red to blend in with those that are here :frown:

D

dems4me

watercolor said:
Can someone please explain this to me? I dont quite understand. Just want to know more about everything :smile:

Bush won..:shrug:

K

Kizzy

You know I mentioned this last night saying it would be awful if it was 269/269 but that could have been a possibility in this race. What would they have done in that situation?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Kizzy said:
You know I mentioned this last night saying it would be awful if it was 269/269 but that could have been a possibility in this race. What would they have done in that situation?
Vote would have gone to House of Reps...and Bush would have won.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
watercolor said:
Can someone please explain this to me? I dont quite understand. Just want to know more about everything :smile:
Bush won, Kerry lost, Edwards lost his seat, their campaign workers are brushing up their resumes and scratching out the 2004 stuff, Dashole is whimpering in a hole somewhere in South Dakota, G. Clooneys Father is filing for unemployment, DNC chairman is getting ready to dive from sears tower and the Democrat Underground is searching for evidence to support the theory that Aliens helped Bush steal the election.

D

dems4me

Kizzy said:

I heard that it would have ended up Bush/Edwards.... I think it was the Republicans would pick the president and the dems would pick out vice president because things would have gotten kicked back to congress/senate :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Kyle said:
...the Democrat Underground is searching for evidence to support the theory that Aliens helped Bush steal the election.

:killingme tried to get to DU...here ya go..

error
Access Denied

Due to an unusually high level of traffic we are currently experiencing, the forums are temporarily closed to unregistered users. Click here to login.
If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.
Click here to go back to previous page.

Kyle said:
Bush won, Kerry lost, Edwards lost his seat, their campaign workers are brushing up their resumes and scratching out the 2004 stuff, Dashole is whimpering in a hole somewhere in South Dakota, G. Clooneys Father is filing for unemployment, DNC chairman is getting ready to dive from sears tower and the Democrat Underground is searching for evidence to support the theory that Aliens helped Bush steal the election.
:confused: Who?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
otter said:

error
Access Denied

Due to an unusually high level of traffic we are currently experiencing, the forums are temporarily closed to unregistered users. Click here to login.
:killingme :yay: :yay:

K

Kizzy

otter said:

error
Access Denied

I got that last night. Sharon seemed to think it was a mass suicide.