Bush - "America Has Spoken"

KoolStuf

Also have 'Howdy Doody' & 'Dr. Evil' tell that to the 1,119 soldiers that have died in Iraq & the 146 that died in Afghanistan just this year. I have lost count of the thousands of wounded, but we go to the hospitals every week for them.

Spoiled

KoolStuf said:
Also have 'Howdy Doody' & 'Dr. Evil' tell that to the 1,119 soldiers that have died in Iraq & the 146 that died in Afghanistan just this year. I have lost count of the thousands of wounded, but we go to the hospitals every week for them.

Saying you don't like Bush or the Iraq war is different than saying f^ck the troops, the troops are people doing their job. Their job is to do what the president says, its not their fault if the president screws up. These are my beliefs, and I do support the troops, I feel for them, I mourn every life lost over all of this, even more so if it is one of our soldiers who is just doing their job.

Leopold Stoch

KoolStuf said:
Yeah, and tell it to these poor guys, too.

042904_p1_highway_rollover.gif

K

Kain99

Leopold Stoch said:
Yeah, and tell it to these poor guys, too.

042904_p1_highway_rollover.gif
Those "poor guys" signed up to defend this country! If you wanna feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the thousands who died on 9/11.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:
Yea. And at last count, 55,313,030 said they don't like you :killingme
:patriot:
Yeah and over 59 million said "no way" to Kerry, no matter how you slice it Kerry sucks more.

Vince

You'll never guess what most of the troops are saying either. Most are for Bush and what we are doing in Iraq. During this election I've never seen the guys I work with (military) want someone to win the Presidency (Bush) so badly. They know what Kerry is, and very few, if any, wanted him for their new boss. You can spit out death statistics all day long, but when you sign the paper to go in the military, you're there to defend your country when and if you're needed, and to obey the President of these United States. Sounds corny? Maybe so, but it's a fact. Oh BTW, I've signed that paper many times over the last 20 some years. :patriot: So take all your liberal b/s and John Kerry, and stick them up your azz.

SmallTown

Football season!
Ken King said:
Yeah and over 59 million said "no way" to Kerry, no matter how you slice it Kerry sucks more.
No doubt.

Bush should have said "America has spoken, and they say they hate Kerry more than me"

Last edited:
Vince said:
You'll never guess what most of the troops are saying either. Most are for Bush and what we are doing in Iraq. During this election I've never seen the guys I work with (military) want someone to win the Presidency (Bush) so badly. They know what Kerry is, and very few, if any, wanted him for their new boss. You can spit out death statistics all day long, but when you sign the paper to go in the military, you're there to defend your country when and if you're needed, and to obey the President of these United States. Sounds corny? Maybe so, but it's a fact. Oh BTW, I've signed that paper many times over the last 20 some years. :patriot: So take all your liberal b/s and John Kerry, and stick them up your azz.
:clap: