Sniper theory

tater

I just got this in an e-mail. Probably just someone jumping to conclusions, but still crazy to think about. Here's the wording in the e-mail (and the pic):

Every shooting has taken place miles within a Michael's Craft store. If the shootings are mapped out, drawing lines from one location to the other, a shape of a Satanic Pentagram occurs. The tarot card that was found also has something to do with Satan, the pentagram, and the ArchAngel Michael. the killer is trying to make a sacrificial offer at every point on the pentagram and since the woman in Fredricksburg didnt end up dead, he had to return there to make another sacrifice. My guess is he will return to Bowie to kill someone since the kid didnt die either.

To complete a pentagram, the final location is guesstimated to be Waldorf Md, or perhaps California, Md. But Waldorf is more likely.

Attachments

• sniper3.gif
    sniper3.gif
    75.8 KB · Views: 195

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
How's this for a tin-foil hat theory?
9 dead + 11 shot = 911 :really:

Actually we were talking the other day and wondered if something was going to happen in Waldorf. Who knows?

K

Kain99

Finally a theroy I buy! Maybe this is a signal that we can expect an end to this madness. Complete the pentagram (done) ???

I know everyone keeps saying it's unlikely that the sniper will strike the area due to it's limited routes out, but don't a lot of these psychos want to be caught?

Sorry everybody... I'm just scared to death of this guy.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Sharon
How's this for a tin-foil hat theory?
9 dead + 11 shot = 911 :really:

Actually we were talking the other day and wondered if something was going to happen in Waldorf. Who knows?

By golly, I think your on to something, Sharon! Too much bottle blonde has leaked into my scalp for me to think of a clever theory. I'm clueless! :confused:

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
The star offers a nice picture and idea, but there were 11 shootings and nine dead, right, and only five points on the star?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess

I'm clueless! :confused:
HA! :wink: So am I, because I read that somewhere. :lmao:

My theory has always been been that it's more than one guy and it's possibly terrorist related: Hezbolla, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or Al Qaeda?

K

Kain99

Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
The star offers a nice picture and idea only five points on the star?

Maybe he's an illiterate psycho satanist... or a wanna be satanist.:smile:

Until you mentioned it, I had no idea how many points were on a pentagram. ( I graduated from Great Mills :cheers: ) Maybe he's just dumb or maybe his star has something to do with the Arch angel Micheal theroy.

Maybe the jerk just wants to be a star.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I've been reading Free Republic since the shootings began. Most of the people on there believe it is terrorist-related. I was doubting that but if the two people in the van sightings are real, that lends a whole different light on the motive, I think. Interesting that mosques are fairly close to all of the shooting sites apparently. That's where some of the people think the perps are hiding until the coast is clear.

MDindef

This theory was actually announced in public forum at a school assembly with all students and their grandparents (grandparents day) in attendance. That's a good way to promote paranoia and public hysteria. The evidence can also look like "a buck's antler," which promotes the idea that the sniper is an "anti-hunter." Should I put that on the news, too?...and announce it in public forum in front of 300 kids as "fact?"

tater

Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
The star offers a nice picture and idea, but there were 11 shootings and nine dead, right, and only five points on the star?

Hey, don't cloud the issue with facts. I was kind of wondering the same thing, but figured what the hay, it was a thread starter and I haven't started one in a while. :roflmao: :roflmao: :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by MDindef
This theory was actually announced in public forum at a school assembly with all students and their grandparents (grandparents day) in attendance.

Really?? You've got to be kidding me! Is this a rumor or do you know this to be a fact? If I were a parent of a child in this school I'd have the Principal's paycheck!

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
If you connect the numbers on the map like a dot to dot, it creates a funny looking cloud. If you color that cloud gray, it's a storm cloud. If you color it black, it's a really bad storm cloud. If you color it blue, you're an idiot because the sky is blue and not clouds, dummy.

MDindef

Originally posted by Kain99

Really?? You've got to be kidding me! Is this a rumor or do you know this to be a fact? If I were a parent of a child in this school I'd have the Principal's paycheck!

No, this is not rumor. This is first hand knowledge. It was announced at a school assembly in the local area.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by giggles04
When you think about it though... there are only like 3 ways out of St Mary's...

Really, I know about eight different roads that will get you in and out of the county. Just checked and they are all on MapQuest. Granted some of them are really back roads but they do exist and anyone planning anything down here probably would know that too.

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Okay, Cat, I deleted that last one because I didn't like it, but think about it, it took them a half-hour to shut down the roads the other night in Seven Corners. If something happened in California or LP City, a half hour drive would put them right back in Waldorf or Prince Frederick and they would have no idea where to really look. This is not information to help him, but information that we are not out of the woods as far as anything might go.

I've heard several people say it, he won't come down here because there's only a few ways out. B___S__T. People anywhere in the State of Maryland should take precautions just like the people in Bowie or Seven Corners or Montgomery Cty are.