Hooter's

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that they are going to put a Hooter's in the Wildewood shopping center??

I doubt the County Commisioners will allow that .....:cheers: :nono:

SmallTown

Football season!
I sure hope they bring women with them when they come!

If not, the "workers" at Rose's Place will have a new job! :barf:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by SmallTown
I sure hope they bring women with them when they come!

If not, the "workers" at Rose's Place will have a new job! :barf:

:roflmao: Now that's funny!

SxyPrincess

I like the atmosphere at Hooter's however, the food sucks. Not much to choose from other than chicken and grilled cheese. :frown:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I like the atmosphere at Hooter's however, the food sucks. Not much to choose from other than chicken and grilled cheese. :frown:
They serve food??? :confused:

blueeyes76

Every guy I've talked to about Hooter's says "The wings there are great!!"

Uhhh...I thought you men went there for the breasts :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Are you serrious? Hooters? In this area......oh hillarious. LOL

I totally find it in this area....omm ok. If you say so.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by blueeyes76
Every guy I've talked to about Hooter's says "The wings there are great!!"

Uhhh...I thought you men went there for the breasts :wink:

Small breast, greasy thighs and a left wing, sounds like Hillary. :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hooters in So MD??

Originally posted by BchBns
seems I recall hearing something about that as well ... can't recall where, though. :ohwell:
:biggrin: That'll be the day when the county elite authorizes a permit for Hooters in this area! They would have to import
women from outside the area; and I do not mean the likes of what you'll find in Ridge, Seventh district or Helen. Speaking of Roses II, I went there one time on a hot Aug. afternoon in '89, made the mistake of going in there wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
I felt things crawling on my feet and shins, watched some really wretched 40-something critters wiggling up on stage and damn near threw up. What keeps that joint going? Can anybody tell me?:barf:
PS: Please keep me abreast of the situation
penncam

Last edited:
J

justhangn

Gee Penn, thanks for the stomach churner so near lunch.
wuerg024.gif

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
A Churning in my Stomach

Originally posted by justhangn
Gee Penn, thanks for the stomach churner so near lunch.
wuerg024.gif
:razz2: What exactly got to you? The fact that Roses II has got crawly things, or the image of 40-ish critters wagging their behinds on stage?
penncam

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Come on, Rosie's is a part of history, a St. Mary's institution. Plus, isn't it a military rule that they have to have at least one super-trashy, dirty strip joint near a military base?

G

giggles04

Re: Hooters in So MD??

Originally posted by penncam
They would have to import women from outside the area; and I do not mean the likes of what you'll find in Ridge, Seventh district or Helen.
penncam

I'm not really sure on how to take that comment!!!!

G

giggles04

Yeah, I think I'm going to leave that alone unless they would like to clarify!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
First, I don't buy the notion of Hooters moving anywhere that isn't a resort-type area like Ocean City or the Inner Harbor.

Second, no married man has any business going into Hooters, even with his wife. "Honest, honey, I just want to go there for their wings." These same guys probably claim to read Playboy for the articles. Any wife would see through that like used Neutrogena! :lol: