Don't want to abandon

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
you, but I have decided not to frequent this site because of some here. If you want my opinion on the Bible or other matters and don't know where to find me, ask Sharon.

I hope you thanked God for your blessings as the first celebrants of Thanksgiving did, and I wish you a Christ filled Christmas.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I dunno if I should bother, but since you put me on the spot. :huggy:

I remember another certain someone who used to drive you nuts and get on your nerves. He had that effect on a lot of people, but you finally agreed to disagree and he stopped responding. There shouldn't be any problems if you don't post about God in the politics forum. I think that's fair.

Ignore the troll losers and don't give them the audience they seek. I guess if you can't do that then take a break, but some people like your posts. Don't stay away because of some azzflake this time around.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sharon said:
I remember another certain someone who used to drive you nuts and get on your nerves. He had that effect on a lot of people, but you finally agreed to disagree and he stopped responding. There shouldn't be any problems if you don't post about God in the politics forum. I think that's fair.

Ignore the troll losers and don't give them the audience they seek. I guess if you can't do that then take a break, but some people like your posts. Don't stay away because of some azzflake this time around.
:yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Vince said:
Hey 2A, I just use the ignore function. Works great on the Urbannutcake. :lol:
Told ya it would help out tremendously!

You can now read a thread and enjoy the content, without inane distractions. :lol:

Charles

2ndAmendment said:
you, but I have decided not to frequent this site because of some here. If you want my opinion on the Bible or other matters and don't know where to find me, ask Sharon.

I hope you thanked God for your blessings as the first celebrants of Thanksgiving did, and I wish you a Christ filled Christmas.
:bs:
This is a joke, right? I don't know why anybody even puts the pancake on ignore, his stupidity is amusing. If you can't handle his personality, don't egg him on. :bunny:

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Ditto that!! I really enjoyed your posts in this forum; wish you felt differently.

Peace.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
OK. I am back because I was convicted by this:
I would challenge ALL pastors, ministers, those who head up ministries to at least once a month get out and preach in the street somewhere around a bunch of bars and nightclubs, or go find a group of drug addicts, homosexuals, or others who are lost in a life of sin to preach to.
from this thread http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?p=703148&posted=1#post703148
Preaching to believers does not reach anyone that does not already know the Savior.

Agee

2A,

Admire your faith, and the tenacity of your posts.

When it comes to discussions of religion or politics, who's right or wrong is subjective. What I feel is important is we stand by our convictions, and strive to respect the convictions of others.

Besides the grammar and spelling on the forums is way out of control since you been away.:peace:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
2nd, although you and I disagree on religion, I hope you don't leave. Unlike a few others other evangelical Christians who have posted here, you don't seem to show contempt for people who don't share your beliefs.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Religion and politics are certainly subjective, but as I have said before, Christianity is a way of life, not a religion. I am a Christian. I believe the Bible is absolutely God's word and will not compromise that position. On the other hand, I, just as God does, must respect someone's free will to believe otherwise. It is their life and eternity. I will present the Truth and let the scriptures speak for themselves.