For the Chicks

watercolor

yeah yeah
Was thinking about my ring and where to get it appraised. But then I rolled across a site that could be some "Dreaming" fun. :smile:

When you have some spare time. Go and design your new best friend :lol:

www.adiamondisforever.com

or even for those who are due for an anniversary ring. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Fun site! Have you considered Blairs Jewelry in California MD. for your appraisal? They did some work on an antique diamond pendant for me last year and the results were amazing. The store no longer has a web site but the numbers in the book.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I have a really nice engagement ring that Ricks Jewlers made. We went to every store in the area and on one elses compared to Ricks. G and H will rip you off in a heart beat. Try Ricks, you won't be disappointed.

Also, that site is cool, but you can only do 3 stones. My ring has 5. I like rings that no one else has. Mine is specially made for me by Rick.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jeneisen
I have a really nice engagement ring that Ricks Jewlers made. We went to every store in the area and on one elses compared to Ricks. G and H will rip you off in a heart beat. Try Ricks, you won't be disappointed.

Also, that site is cool, but you can only do 3 stones. My ring has 5. I like rings that no one else has. Mine is specially made for me by Rick.
AMEN to Rick's! He made mine also, has both diamonds and emeralds. Beautiful!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Another happy Rick's customer

I had my husband's wedding ring made at Rick's. I picked the setting out of a catalog they had. I used his mother's diamond for the center stone then had two more added to the sides. It turned out real nice, so was the price. I've had a few rings reset there also when the prongs wore out or broke.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Another happy Rick's customer

Originally posted by Sharon
I've had a few rings reset there also when the prongs wore out or broke.
Me too. I have brokne my wedding ring about three times.... bad omen??? :eek:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well Oooh La La Sxy. :smile:

I wish I could have a Tiffany's ring. :biggrin: BUT...... I am VERY happy with the one I have. :smile:

Also....I like Ricks very much. They designed this 18th birthday ring for me...that my mom had done. Its gorgeous.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by jeneisen

I've never had good luck with Rick's. There is only one associate that would even give us the time of day on several occasions when I went in. My Mom had him make some jewelry in the past, and when it was incorrect he refused to fix it. :-(

Oh well, can't win 'em all, hehe!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Am I the only female who doesn't get into jewelry? I couldn't tell a diamond from a cubic zironia! :blushing:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, Christy, you're in good company. Did I tell you the story about how I made Larry take back my engagement ring when I found out how much he paid for it?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
No, Christy, you're in good company. Did I tell you the story about how I made Larry take back my engagement ring when I found out how much he paid for it?

:lol: Yes you did! Steve and I said screw the diamonds! We're going to Maui! (which was cheap also since we lived an island away! :lmao: )