Off Topic Thread

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by cattitude
I think I'm always off topic. I mean what is really meant by being on topic? Especially in this thread where there is no topic. Do we pick something we're interested in? What if nobody else is interested and won't respond. What if we offend somebody with the off-topic topic we choose to write about? There are so may decisions in posting on this board. Why do we even post on this board. Do we post to read our own posts and not care that people read what we post. How do we even know if people read what we post unless the respond directly to our post. We could think about this all day and not get any work done. Work? Why does it seem that most of us post while at work? Do we risk getting in trouble because we just can't help ourselves? I just don't know what to post about. I'm very confused and I have a lot of work to do.

This is true, but I still think potato sticks are better than chips!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Geez Catt ...

Originally posted by BchBns
you already broke the rules ... the goal was to stay off topic, and by saying you stay off-topic, you stayed on topic ... :duh: :wink:

so, who plans to take their kid trick-or-treating? I'm having reservations, myself, in light of current events. I'm leaning toward hiding the candy for my daughter around the house and playing "hot & cold" with her, meanwhile, she can hand it out to the kids who come to the door ... now that I think about it, I don't know if I even want to open the door :frown: ####### sniper :cussing:

I try to go to church as much as I can, but I don't make it as often as I'd like!

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
I think Bill Murray is the greatest actor ever.

I think brunette women are the hottest. I mean, with blondes you have the dumb thing and with red heads you have that fair skin. Not that anyone can't have fair skin, but red heads, come on, it comes w/ the territory. But then they say blondes have more fun, so maybe blondes are hottest. Then again, my favorite girlfriend ever was a red head, so now where am I? I guess all good looking women are hot.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by tipsy mcgee
I think Bill Murray is the greatest actor ever.

I think brunette women are the hottest. I mean, with blondes you have the dumb thing and with red heads you have that fair skin. Not that anyone can't have fair skin, but red heads, come on, it comes w/ the territory. But then they say blondes have more fun, so maybe blondes are hottest. Then again, my favorite girlfriend ever was a red head, so now where am I? I guess all good looking women are hot.

Yeah, but what about the Fourth Amendment?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
I smell smoke...is someone frying thie brain cells.....

I don't know. There are good reasons to go to the theatre, and other, separate benefits to waiting for the DVD.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I love these ducks

whtcrest.JPG

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
Carbon copies are annoying...they mess up to easy!! and btw....I have the cutest neices in the world

You don't really HAVE to get the insurance for a rental car. Sometimes your credit card covers that.