Here comes the Mon-ayyyyyyyyy... Here comes... the Mon-ay...

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Hey y'all...

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on ways to make a little extra cash around here without working a regular PT job.

I'd like to do something from home... that I don't have to have set hours to do... and doesn't take an extroardinary amount of effort, where I could make an extra $100-$500 per month...

Remember those "Get Paid While You Surf" things from a few years back. Most of them are gone, but if there's any you could recommend, that would be helpful.

Also, I've seen the occasional banner ads for things that allow you get paid for taking surveys. Recommendations here would be helpful too.

I had some car repairs last week that just really killed me... just as I was getting close to getting those credit card debts paid off from my 10 months of unemployment last year.

Also, I do freelance web design and website setup if anyone is interested... I generally charge $10/hr. cash for HTML coding and graphics, $20/hr. for perl/cgi or javascript programming with a 1 free consultation. Nothing fancy like Flash or Dreamweaver, but very clean... very neat websites. I'm not a webmaster though, so I don't offer that service (unless I find the subject material highly interesting).

Some sample work:
<ul>
<li><a href=http://www.dchamilton.com>www.DCHamilton.com</a>
<li><a href=http://www.themacdaddys.com>www.TheMacDaddys.com</a>
<li><a href=http://www.geeksoft.net>www.GeekSoft.net</a>
</ul>

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: ooommmmmm ...

Originally posted by BchBns
isn't there a section in the classifieds for that type of info? I think you can post an ad offering your services there for free ... FYI.

:wink:

Yeah, there is...
but I had some questions in there too that I thought some of you might be able to help me with.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Yes Sleuth. Do be cafeful advertising this. Cause you will get your hand slapped if you are not careful. I would put this on the classifieds if I were you.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Personally, I've been thinking about going to high-profile gas stations and offering to pump gas as a part-time job.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by BchBns

you know, when I was active duty and we would try to raise money for something, that's what we did ... we took over the gas stations on base for a day or two, and pumped people's gas for donations ... made out like bandits :bandit:

I'm serious. I'd do it for good money...

K

Kain99

I don't offer that service (unless I find the subject material highly interesting)

Sleuth what exactly does this mean???? PM me if your serious about working in the field.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Kain99
I don't offer that service (unless I find the subject material highly interesting)

Sleuth what exactly does this mean???? PM me if your serious about working in the field.

Kain,

I would... but says that your PM box is full.

Last edited: