Theology of Chocolate

S

SoMDGuy1980

I was eating a chocolate chip cookie last night, when I thought of the latest reason why I believe in God. If there was no God, and chocolate and milk evolved without any Divine Intervention, then how is it that they complement each other so perfectly? :lol:

I truly think only a benevolent God could create such perfect harmony.

"And on the eighth day He created chocolate, and it was good." :smile:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
:dude: :high5: Great stuff!

I would add that Satan has been hard at work trying to deceive the chocolate faithful. His unholy creation is "white chocolate," which is based in cocoa butter and has no chocolate in it. I urge all true chocolate believers not to be deceived by this evil abomination, which is unworthy of the name chocolate.

I admit that I once strayed from the true path and tried a "white chocolate" candy bar. I immediately headed to Hershey, Pennsylvania, and confessed my sin and pledged that only true chocolate would pass my lips. Father Milton blessed me and cleansed my soul with massive amounts of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

S

SoMDGuy1980

Tonio said:

I would add that Satan has been hard at work trying to deceive the chocolate faithful. His unholy creation is "white chocolate," which is based in cocoa butter and has no chocolate in it. I urge all true chocolate believers not to be deceived by this evil abomination, which is unworthy of the name chocolate.

I admit that I once strayed from the true path and tried a "white chocolate" candy bar. I immediately headed to Hershey, Pennsylvania, and confessed my sin and pledged that only true chocolate would pass my lips. Father Milton blessed me and cleansed my soul with massive amounts of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
I actually like white chocolate, although I do prefer real chocolate better. Had one of the new White Chocolate Kit Kats the other day, and it was pretty good. I'm kind of like Bubba from "Forrest Gump," when it comes to ways I like chocolate.

Chocolate cake, chocolate puddin', chocolate chip cookies... :wink:

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
There are some very good white chocolates out there, but not in candy bars.

Hershey Special Dark! That is the best stuff. :yum:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I for one, do not enjoy milk with cookies, or milk with much of anything for that matter. Guess that explains my heathenistic ways. I like white choc. and consider dark choc. the work of Satan, or maybe just a very annoying minion.

Tomcat

Anytime
Tonio said:

You must be from Central PA? didn't think anyone else would know who Milton was. :yay:

S

SoMDGuy1980

Tomcat said:
You must be from Central PA? didn't think anyone else would know who Milton was. :yay:
It's Milton a political philosopher? LOL! :smile:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Tomcat said:
Pittsburgh. But I was just in Hershey recently.