Pull out the boots? Maybe? Maybe not?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Joe Bastardi has been predicting this for about 2-3 weeks. He's on a national weather show but I listen to him on WMAL every morning. He also predicted the path of that hurricane that looped around and came back to hit Florida...crap..can't remember the name of it. He has been predicting a white Christmas for about a month..saying that it may not snow actually ON Chrismas but there will be snow on the ground.

cattitude said:
Joe Bastardi has been predicting this for about 2-3 weeks. He's on a national weather show but I listen to him on WMAL every morning. He also predicted the path of that hurricane that looped around and came back to hit Florida...crap..can't remember the name of it. He has been predicting a white Christmas for about a month..saying that it may not snow actually ON Chrismas but there will be snow on the ground.
Oh stop it... you are just trying to be flirty with Kyle...:duh:

K

Kizzy

cattitude said:

Humm, he is highly credible in my opinion, so maybe so.

K

Kizzy

kwillia said:
Oh stop it... you are just trying to be flirty with Kyle...:duh:

Since Kyle isn't here, I'll say it for him.

SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW

:cartwheel

Petter Solberg

Ahhhh, I too look forward to the snow. The beauty of AWD coupled with snow tires makes for fun in the snow.
Rob

ylexot said:
:yeahthat: I LOVE SNOW! Driving in it is so much fun...especially doing spins in a parking lot full of untouched snow.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Front wheel drive donuts in reverse! free
Pulling people that do reverse donuts out of ditches. free
Taking your 2 year old sledding for the first time___________.

Petter Solberg

Remember, AWD is only as good as the traction your tires provide. I almost learned the hard way that AWD doesn't make a person invincible in the snow and ice on a set of crappy all season tires. Now with a set of dedicated snow and ice tires you will totally kick butt in the snow.

Nickel said:
Bring it on, baby, can't wait to test out the AWD :banana:

K

Kizzy

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT
UNTIL 4 AM EST MONDAY
Urgent - Winter Weather Message National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington DC 422 PM EST Sat Dec 18 2004

0900- Albemarle VA-Anne Arundel MD-Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria VA- Augusta VA-Berkeley WV-Calvert MD-Carroll MD-Charles MD-Clarke VA- Culpeper VA-District Of Columbia DC-Fairfax VA-Fauquier VA- Frederick VA-Frederick MD-Greene VA-Hampshire WV-Hardy WV-Harford MD- Howard MD-Jefferson WV-King George VA-Loudoun VA-Madison VA- Montgomery MD-Morgan WV-Nelson VA-Northern Baltimore MD-Orange VA- Page VA-Prince Georges MD-Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park VA- Rappahannock VA-Rockingham VA-Shenandoah VA-Southern Baltimore MD- Spotsylvania VA-St. Marys MD-Stafford VA-Warren VA-Washington MD-

... Winter Weather Advisory In Effect Until 4 AM EST Monday...

The National Weather Service In Baltimore MD/Washington DC Has Issued A Winter Weather Advisory For The Eastern Panhandle Of West Virginia... Portions Of Northern Virginia... Most Of Maryland... And The Metropolitan Areas Of Washington DC And Baltimore.

Snowfall Amounts Will Average One To Two Inches With Amounts Up To Three Inches Possible. The Best Time For Accumulating Snows Will Be From Late Sunday Afternoon Until Midnight. Although Projected Snowfall Amounts Will Be Light... They Can Still Have A Substantial Impact On Weekend Travel As Well As The Monday Morning Commute.

A Winter Weather Advisory Is Issued For Accumulating Light Snow... Blowing Snow... Sleet... Freezing Rain And Extreme Wind Chills. While The Weather Will Be Significant... The Word Advisory Implies That Severe Winter Weather Is Not Anticipated.

Any Change In The Timing Of The Front Or The Developing Low Pressure System Could Affect Snow Fall Amounts. Residents Are Urged To Stay Tuned To Noaa Weather Radio And Other Local Media For Further Details Or Updates.