Good morning.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Doesn't it feel good to pump gas without worrying about getting shot?

Btw, consider this my introduction. I realize now that I jumped right into the forums without introducing myself, and apparently it's customary for folks to introduce themselves...

So... I'm Craig, also known as DC, sleuth14, etc.... 24 yo single male... in Lusby. I work for NAVAIR at Pax River. I moved here four months ago. I have a website if you want to know more: www.dchamilton.com.

Anyway... just wondering if anyone else is reporting to work today besides me. (CWS down here for most.)

R/
Craig

~*~
We never walked on the moon, Elvis ain't dead, you ain't going crazy. It's all in your head." -- Diamond Rio
~*~

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Greetings Programs!

Welcome and... Some of us jumped right into the fire without introduction as well.

:yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sleuth14
Anyway... just wondering if anyone else is reporting to work today besides me. (CWS down here for most.)
I was supposed to go to work, but I decided to play hookey. There wasn't anything that could not wait until Monday. So then I was supposed to go to my tutor, but this is much more entertaining, so here I am.

K

Kain99

It does feel good to finally.... Relax! I'm in a semi work state today! Here but ony dealing with the absolute necessaries.

K

Kizzy

Hi there I missed your intro this morning. I have to be careful at work getting on the Internet. They think the employees do nothing but stay and play on the Internet all day. :rolleyes:

Welcome Aboard