New Royal Rat On The Forum Now

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
Yes That's Right, If Any Of You Know Summer & Jesse They Have There Royal Rat Sir Lucas......Well Now There's Another Royal Rat....Her Name Is Lady Rayne & She Is Mine. Summer & Jesse Are Gonna Put A Picture Of Her Up On There Site Soon Enough, I Might Go Take A Picture Of The Royal Family Tonight On My Digital & Put It On My Disk For Summer & Jesse To Put Up.

Thanks To Summer & Jesse For Letting Me Keep Her At There Place.....So Now There Will Be 3 Rats Soon. So The Insane Trio Of Summer, Jesse, & Dave Will Each Have A Rat For There Own Shoulder. :cheers:

Blackrain aka Dave (I only ask on thing of the forum & that is no one calls me Dave until they know me) :smile:

Blackrain

Dj_sex_kitten said:
No I have always know this... I am at the libary I got a libary card so i can take out some books.
Cool. You'll have to come back after you've finished reading them and let the rest of us know what Jane and Dick are up to these days...:yay:

Dj_sex_kitten

Oh and i wanted to know if it's safe to have this Rat near a new born baby? and lady rain better not have anything that you can get....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dj_sex_kitten said:
Oh and i wanted to know if it's safe to have this Rat near a new born baby?

I hear they love ten perfect fingers and ten perfect toes... :yay:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Dj_sex_kitten said:
yeah Me and DJ blackrain are geting married next year and we are expecting a baby what so confusing about that?
:yikes: it's like the twilight zone in here

Dj_sex_kitten

if you say so.... can any one tell me if rat a ok to have around babys... i am not due till july but i would like to know this info before i have the baby?????

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Dj_sex_kitten said:
if you say so.... can any one tell me if rat a ok to have around babys... i am not due till july but i would like to know this info before i have the baby?????

Yeah, sure it's ok. If you get a 2nd rat to keep the first one company they'll ignore the baby.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Dj_sex_kitten said:
Sorry, I never knew rats were common pets, so I can't comment on this. I would think that like with any pet, you should always supervise them while they are in the company of your baby. If it acts normal you keep both the rat and the baby, if not then you decided which is more important to you and get rid of the other :shrug:

Last edited: