Deep Fried Mars Bars...

K

Kain99

Sick! Death wish! Do you remember those disgusting fried Oreos? Yuck!

RoseRed said:
:Imnotreadingthis: I don't want to spoil my lunch.
Get this... they actually put this as part of the recipe...:killingme

If you are want to try a lighter version, use lowfat milk, canola oil, and reduced fat oreos.

If someone is going to deep fry and oreo... are they really counting calories...:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Get this... they actually put this as part of the recipe...:killingme

If someone is going to deep fry and oreo... are they really counting calories...:killingme
Why bother? :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:

:yum: thanks.

B swears there is something wrong with me. I eat very small meals and graze all day. I eat 2-3 candy bars a day. I have a feeling those days are coming to an end soon though. The doctor Monday was not happy to hear such a thing. :sad:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Grazing on small meals, snacks all day is much healtheir than those of us who eat 3 regular/big meals a day.

I just can't make myself do it... :cheers:

They say you should eat a bunch of little tiny meals all day to provide for better metabolism of the food, more energy, etc...

FromTexas said:
Grazing on small meals, snacks all day is much healtheir than those of us who eat 3 regular/big meals a day.

They say you should eat a bunch of little tiny meals all day to provide for better metabolism of the food, more energy, etc...
Psssst... I think you missed the the fact that it's candy bars she is grazing on...:lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
FromTexas said:

That's small healthy meals. I get a decent breakfast (if I have time), candy bar or chips or some kind of junk, a good lunch always, more candy and junk until I leave the office, always a good dinner, then usually a healthy snack at night followed by some ice cream or more candy.

CMC122

Go Braves!
pixiegirl said:
That's small healthy meals. I get a decent breakfast (if I have time), candy bar or chips or some kind of junk, a good lunch always, more candy and junk until I leave the office, always a good dinner, then usually a healthy snack at night followed by some ice cream or more candy.
You eat all that:shocking:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
kwillia said:
Psssst... I think you missed the the fact that it's candy bars she is grazing on...:lol:

I thought candy bars were healthy?!?! Peanut butter/nuts, milk in the chocolate, chocolate, and did I mention chocolate?

pixiegirl said:
That's what the doc said then sent me for bloodwork. :lol:
Craving all those sweets and eating the way you do without gaining weight sounds like type 1 diabetes... is that one of the things they are testing you for...:confused:

J

justhangn

pixiegirl said:
That's what the doc said then sent me for bloodwork. :lol:

Don't let the doctors treat your symptoms, insist they cure the problem is there is one.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
kwillia said:
Craving all those sweets and eating the way you do without gaining weight sounds like type 1 diabetes... is that one of the things they are testing you for...:confused:

Diabetes, thyroid, some sort of liver function (we all know that one's gonna be screwed) and a pregnancy test (just to make sure). :lol: And a full abdominal sono. My very first roommate ended up doing my sono and said all looked normal so I'm just waiting on my bloodwork to come back.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
justhangn said:
Don't let the doctors treat your symptoms, insist they cure the problem is there is one.

I've only been to this doc once so far but I have to say that I was impressed. I've been seeing drs since I was 18 about my headaches and have always just been given perscriptions that didn't or only half the time worked. I was never convinced that they were true migraines as opposed to a result of my broken neck. For the first time someone listened and rather then just giving me the same old crappy perscriptions told me he wanted to see me when I got one. To call and he'd get me right in and we'd go from there. :yay: :yay:

pixiegirl said:
Diabetes, thyroid, some sort of liver function (we all know that one's gonna be screwed) and a pregnancy test (just to make sure). :lol: And a full abdominal sono. My very first roommate ended up doing my sono and said all looked normal so I'm just waiting on my bloodwork to come back.
Well, good luck. I hope whatever it is turns out to be nothing serious... your babies need you to be healthy...:huggy: