Blast at U.S. Base in Mosul, Many Casualties - U.S.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
Enough is enough...we need to REALLY start f-ing some sh-t up over there. Those aholes don't care if they live or die, I say we start helping them make up their minds. I'm sick to death of the bleeding heart liberals crying for these people. If it comes down to one of their lives or one of our soldiers, there is no choice.
We should all remember these soldiers and their families over the holidays, when we can so often allow insignificant events to affect us.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just heard this on the radio on my way in to the office. You military types out there - what needs to happen to get this over with quicker and lessen the casualties?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I just heard this on the radio on my way in to the office. You military types out there - what needs to happen to get this over with quicker and lessen the casualties?
MOABs and FAEs. To hell with collateral damage. Just go in and blow the whole damn place apart killing all that are there and rebuild it when done. But we can't do that as the "kinder and gentler" US of A.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:

I personally don't think the problem is coming from within Iraq.. WHERE are all these explosives and rockets coming from? Where are all these radical clerics coming from? Jordan? Syria? Iran has their hand in it as well.. Pres needs to take these countries leaders and look them in the eye and tell them, "cease and desist, or be next" THEN do it!! Places like Fallujah.. we should have backed off, and turned it into a bombing range for our B-52's...

Granted they didn't say what kind or rocket it was, but I'm assuming it was an RPG, and in that case, how the hell did the gunman get THAT close to a mess tent?

J

justhangn

You see………

If we pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan, embargo any and all of their oil and go about our lives, we wouldn’t have to worry about losing any of our kids.

We had an objective, to topple Saddam, we’ve met that objective, lets move on.

We gain nothing from that cesspool worth one American life.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ken King said:
MOABs and FAEs. To hell with collateral damage. Just go in and blow the whole damn place apart killing all that are there and rebuild it when done. But we can't do that as the "kinder and gentler" US of A.
:yeahthat: We need to treat this country like a defeated enemy, go in there like conquerors not pacifiers. First and foremost.. DOUBLE or TRIPLE the amount of hardware and soldiers we have on the ground.. show them we mean business and are serious! :patriot:

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
justhangn said:
If we pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan, embargo any and all of their oil and go about our lives, we wouldn’t have to worry about losing any of our kids.

We had an objective, to topple Saddam, we’ve met that objective, lets move on.

We gain nothing from that cesspool worth one American life.

This is a point well made. However, the next step would be to secure fuel for the US. This is where the liberals (who also want us to pull out of Iraq) step in and start screaming about drilling from our reserves in Alaska. You can't make everyone happy but the problem now with this politically correct BS is that there will always be a group that is in protest of the suggested solution.

J

justhangn

flowerchild said:
This is a point well made. However, the next step would be to secure fuel for the US. This is where the liberals (who also want us to pull out of Iraq) step in and start screaming about drilling from our reserves in Alaska. You can't make everyone happy but the problem now with this politically correct BS is that there will always be a group that is in protest of the suggested solution.

Knowing that you can’t make everyone happy means that you have to do what’s right and move forward.

On a plane over Pennsylvania, a few people decided to do what was right. I’m sure there were plenty on there that would have protested their actions, but there was something that needed to be done for the greater picture, not the selfish one.