another protester climbs wilson bridge ledge

J

justhangn

Police are asking reporters not to try to communicate with the protester while they try to bring her down because she could lose her balance and fall.

We can only hope, it would get things back to normal much faster.

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
She got her :dork: butt up there, if she falls fish her :dork:butt out and lock her up. Then send her a bill for blocking traffic and being a :dork:butt.

J

justhangn

Fruitcake Lady said:
She got her :dork: butt up there, if she falls fish her :dork:butt out and lock her up. Then send her a bill for blocking traffic and being a :dork:butt.

It says BUILDING, not bridge!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Police are asking reporters not to try to communicate with the protester while they try to bring her down because she could lose her balance and fall.
Guess that's their way of asking people to stop chanting "Jump, Jump, Jump"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, if everyone would just ignore these jumpers, they'd quit doing it.

"I'm gonna jump! I swear!!"

":yawn:"

This is why you don't negotiate with terrorists - it just shows them that their actions work and they keep doing it.

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
Fruitcake Lady said:

I suggest the city invest funds in putting a nice thick coat of wax on all these ledges.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
flowerchild said:
I suggest the city invest funds in putting a nice thick coat of wax on all these ledges.....
Great idea! I'm writing my Congresspeople right now. :yay:

Vince

vraiblonde said:
You know, if everyone would just ignore these jumpers, they'd quit doing it.

"I'm gonna jump! I swear!!"

":yawn:"

This is why you don't negotiate with terrorists - it just shows them that their actions work and they keep doing it.
:yeahthat: If they're stupid enough to jump, no one is going to stop them. If they're not going to jump, leave them alone. Once they see they're not getting any attention they'll come down.