3rd Dog-Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Some additional vendors: Wags n Winnies pet sitters, Kiss my Dog costumes, the Bag Hag, Voodoo shack Jewelry.

I will bet you they dont have costumes like mine will be in this year!!! ... hard to top last year.. but its dang close!!!

and its PG this year.. not R rated!! :whistle:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I will bet you they dont have costumes like mine will be in this year!!! ... hard to top last year.. but its dang close!!!

and its PG this year.. not R rated!! :whistle:

Kiss my dog costumes have lights in them. New person to the area.
And yes, your costumes from last year will be hard to beat!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Kiss my dog costumes have lights in them. New person to the area.
And yes, your costumes from last year will be hard to beat!!

:shrug:... lights :whistle: only good for night time!

and i cant wait ... I should finish their costumes this eve!!! .. and have started to plan out next year!... maybe I will toss a GSD in the mix next year!

frequentflier

happy to be living
On Sunday October 16 from 12-5 PM, the Tiki Bar on Solomons is going to the dogs (and cats!) Join us for a day of fun for both 2 and 4 legged friends!Greyt Expectations, Golden Retriever Rescue, Second Hope Rescue, SMAWL, PAWS, Friends of Felines and Humane Society of Calvert County will have pets for adoption. Calvert County Animal Contol will attend. We have over 20 vendors coming, Calvert K9 Search & Rescue demonstrations, Midnight's Dog Training agility course, Training by Julie dog games, Moonbounce, Mr Tom's exotic reptiles, Scentsy, Pepper's, doggie pawdicures and dog painting, custom embroidery company (with awesome dog and cat designs), hand made jewelry, crocheted items, dog collars and fleece dog jackets. We have a rescue selling cotton candy and hot chocolate. Plus a pet photographer, Dogwatch of southern MD and groomers with info about their businesses.
Besides a silent auction, 50/50 raffle and prize raffle, there will be a live auction and we have received some incredible donations this year!
NoGreenJellyBeenz acoustic will provide music and food will be provided by the Grill Sergeant and some of our volunteers. Vegetarian food available. Snacks and sodas for the kids are being provided by the Tiki bar.
Doggie contests start at 3 PM.
This 3rd annual fundraiser benefits the Calvert Well pet clinic that opened in Feb 2011. The response has been so overwhelming, there is already talk of putting an addition on the clinic!
This is a family and pet friendly event with free admission, free parking and free food!Well behaved leashed dogs that are up to date on vaccinations are welcome. Please NO flexi/retractable leashes.

If you need more info, I am one of the organizers. Please send me a PM or email me directly at pepperspetpantry@yahoo.com

Mary Beth

The Calvert K9 Search & Rescue team will not be able to attend.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Today's the day- beautiful weather- lots of cool vendors and rescue animals looking for great homes! Hope to see you all!:buddies:

krb

What a nice day it was! I was there with my group (Tri County Working Dogs) for the first time. We really enjoyed it!

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
FrequientFlyer, you and your group did an awesome job yesterday. :howdy:The weather you ordered was perfect and I really had a good time. Thanks for everything, lady!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Are you as tired as I am? I know the workers bees must be exhaused!

I am whipped. I think I was very dehydrated last night. I could have easily slept today away (the pups didn't even want to get up). So I'm sure all the volunteers are exhausted too.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I am whipped. I think I was very dehydrated last night. I could have easily slept today away (the pups didn't even want to get up). So I'm sure all the volunteers are exhausted too.

:starcat:
Nah, woke up jazzed for a whole new day which promises to be busy and rewarding!

Roman

I really enjoyed seeing the Dogs in their Costumes. Kermit the Frog, and Miss Piggy, along with an English Bull Dog dressed as a Pink Pig were some of my favorites! We all had a great time.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hopefully, someone will post pix. I have some a lot from the event however I am a bit *challenged* when it comes to downloading them.

I know a few that have pics... :whistle:

and someone has a few video clips as well!!

hey FF... who was the guy that does the invisible fence? He has pics of the last years costumes!! :popcorn:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I know a few that have pics... :whistle:

and someone has a few video clips as well!!

hey FF... who was the guy that does the invisible fence? He has pics of the last years costumes!! :popcorn:

When all the guys see pix of you and what a hottie you are, they'll be banging down your doors :whistle: