3rd Dog-Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yep-four of us in brown shirts with german shepherds! We' ll be back next year!

I saw you. You had the most beautiful and well behaved GS dogs. I loved the plushy looking one and FB said she loved the black faced one. Very beautiful.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Tug's had fun. He was so exhausted Sunday night that he didn't move in the bed. Not one single bit. Last night he snuggled with me on the couch and still didn't move. I think today he will be back to his hyper self.

I do wish someone had gotten a picture of him investigating the turtle. he was SO enthralled with it. I couldn't keep my camer still to take a picture of him in the pool with the turtle. OH and he did lick the snakes. He is so strange.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Tug's had fun. He was so exhausted Sunday night that he didn't move in the bed. Not one single bit. Last night he snuggled with me on the couch and still didn't move. I think today he will be back to his hyper self.

I do wish someone had gotten a picture of him investigating the turtle. he was SO enthralled with it. I couldn't keep my camer still to take a picture of him in the pool with the turtle. OH and he did lick the snakes. He is so strange.

:twitch:.. i was going out to the van to get the dogs changed.. and next thing i saw was the BIG PYTHON on the pavement... :faint:...
..ooohhhh heeellll no!!! 1. I could see BOTH of my dogs grabbing it... and then me 2. that dang thing chasing me 3. it eating one of my dogs!! :jet:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:twitch:.. i was going out to the van to get the dogs changed.. and next thing i saw was the BIG PYTHON on the pavement... :faint:...
..ooohhhh heeellll no!!! 1. I could see BOTH of my dogs grabbing it... and then me 2. that dang thing chasing me 3. it eating one of my dogs!! :jet:

I know I steered clear as well. When the young ladies took the pups for a walk I told them to walk the long way around the snake and not to let it eat them. :lol:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
My dog isn't right in the head. He is not the brightest light in the chandelier at times. Lovey but at times dumb as a post.

He is going for a refresh on what is acceptable behavior and what isn't with Training by Julie soon.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I know I steered clear as well. When the young ladies took the pups for a walk I told them to walk the long way around the snake and not to let it eat them. :lol:

with your pups.... ONE GULP! :cds:

..... I think I almost pushed my dogs out of the way and dropped the leash when i saw it on the ground... .. but instead i was dragging them behind me!

:excusemepardonme:.... SNAKE ... SNAKE..... :jameo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
My dog isn't right in the head. He is not the brightest light in the chandelier at times. Lovey but at times dumb as a post.

:poorbaby: I know how it is... one of mine has brains.. the other .. :shrug: not so much.

... glad she is pretty!.... I do think she is a TRUE blonde!! :whistle:

so what dog was yours? :popcorn:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
:poorbaby: I know how it is... one of mine has brains.. the other .. :shrug: not so much.

... glad she is pretty!.... I do think she is a TRUE blonde!! :whistle:

so what dog was yours? :popcorn:

He was one of the cute boxers. I didn't have the goofy dog in costume. He was going to be a banana split but I left the costume at home. I attached his picture.

Attachments

• Tugs.JPG
    Tugs.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 95

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
He was one of the cute boxers. I didn't have the goofy dog in costume. He was going to be a banana split but I left the costume at home. I attached his picture.

awwww

... :hangshead:... well mine were in costume for a little while

Roman

I wish someone would have gotten a picture of Meat Ball sniffing the stuffed dog's butts!! THAT was FUNNY!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I wish someone would have gotten a picture of Meat Ball sniffing the stuffed dog's butts!! THAT was FUNNY!

Mine did the same thing.

OH Tug's was the one that REALLY wanted to play with Meatball. He was like PLEASE mommy..I will be good. REALLY

Roman

:smack:

you were there... AND you didnt say hello!! :drama:
I didn't know it was you until I read the post that said what your babies were dressed as, this morning. I had the blue-eyed Boston, and my Friend's Boston was in the Contest dressed as a Devil. You, and I talked about Kermit's mishap as a baby.!! We stood next to each other for quite a few minutes.

Roman

Mine did the same thing.

OH Tug's was the one that REALLY wanted to play with Meatball. He was like PLEASE mommy..I will be good. REALLY
Meatie LOVES to play with BIG dogs too. All of her Friends are Pits, Greyhound, GSD, and a Whippet. I wish I had known that Tugs wanted to play.