3rd generation camaro

charger383

i am looking for parts to a third gen camaro (1982-1992) i am in need of the iroc style rims, hatch pistons, interior gray panels, t-top style sun visors , and hood.... i am trying to keep it local im tired of gettin ripped on ebay

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
charger383 said:
i am looking for parts to a third gen camaro (1982-1992) i am in need of the iroc style rims, hatch pistons, interior gray panels, t-top style sun visors , and hood.... i am trying to keep it local im tired of gettin ripped on ebay

Does your hatch have a spoiler, wiper, both or neither? (There's 4 different "Strong Arms" for the hatch...)

renegadeslave

Obsidian Salamander
Have you tried other websites like www.summit.com? They'll be new parts and may be more expensive, but it'd be worth it. A local salvage yard might have tops that are in good condition. Also, look in the Pennysaver or the classifieds here. Seems like I always see miscellanous Camero parts for sale.

Good luck!

charger383

renegadeslave said:
Have you tried other websites like www.summit.com? They'll be new parts and may be more expensive, but it'd be worth it. A local salvage yard might have tops that are in good condition. Also, look in the Pennysaver or the classifieds here. Seems like I always see miscellanous Camero parts for sale.

Good luck!
thanks... its www.summitracing.com but they dont have the right stuff for what i need ill try the classifieds

Ricky Racer

Boyz under the hood
charger383 said:
Got it all PM me.....Got every thing, Hows $50 and you pull it all off :cheers: