3rd world city

PsyOps

Pixelated
:killingme
Not knowing sure hasn’t stopped you from making all kinds of ridiculous claims about me. I am not a lib, but I don’t need to be to be smarter than this cabal of tards.

You don't have to be ashamed to admit you're a liberal. Man up! Well, in your case - woman up.

You can keep spouting the "what you don’t know would fill the ocean" and "I'm not a lib" until the sun burns out and it will have no meaning. You've shown you have no credibility and can only rely on name-calling and pretentious comments to rub your ego. It's clear what you are to just about everyone on here ----------------------------------> except you.

Last edited:

MSally

You don't have to be ashamed to admit you're a liberal. Man up! Well, in your case - woman up.

You can keep spouting the "what you don’t know would fill the ocean" and "I'm not a lib" until the sun burns out and it will have no meaning. You've shown you have no credibility and can only rely on name-calling and pretentious comments to rub your ego. It's clear what you are to just about everyone on here ----------------------------------> except you.
Now that’s some funny, and extremely hypocritical, crap right there.
Like I said, what you don’t know would fill the ocean. But that is dwarfed by the things you think you know but are completely wrong about.