3rd world city

MSally

My Oath still stands Toad..... Funny how most of you leftys never serve, and playing Call to Duty isn't the same....
It must really suck to live your life hiding under mommys skirt......
What you don’t know would fill the ocean.

keep hiding out in the heartland while you talk revolution on somd.com. It’s pretty ironic that you reference call of duty while you play keyboard badass.

easyliving45

I believe that Browser could order the DC National Guard in there, but I am not so sure about the legality of Hogan sending in Maryland national Guard of Hawaii sending in theirs. What i am sure of is that the President of the United States Donald Trump could not order them out because they wouldn't obey, and that is as UnConstitutional as it gets.

Pence pleaded with Trump for 90 minutes to allow the national guard to come while the capitol was under siege and he would not release them.

DC is not a state and the capitol is under federal jurisdiction. That is part of the reason why the mob was able to cause so much damage. The federal government and Trump control what troops come in and out of the city.

This is going to come back and bite the Republicans in the butt because this is going to one of the main reasons given when Biden attempts to pass statehood for DC.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Pence pleaded with Trump for 90 minutes to allow the national guard to come while the capitol was under siege and he would not release them.

DC is not a state and the capitol is under federal jurisdiction. That is part of the reason why the mob was able to cause so much damage. The federal government and Trump control what troops come in and out of the city.

This is going to come back and bite the Republicans in the butt because this is going to one of the main reasons given when Biden attempts to pass statehood for DC.

Biden and the democrats don't need a reason. We all already know the real reason.
D.C. will vote democrat.

UglyBear

So what kind of gun are you going to buy with your stimulus check?
There’s two ways to look at this:

1) crazy Libs will try to ban as much as they can, so logically one should buy as many “scary rifles” as you can, while the going is good

2) all those millions of new gun owners, a lot of whom were Libs, will go back into their cocoons and will not want those icky shooty thingies in their home no more. The not-fully-tarred ones will try to recoup some of their money, and will flood the consignment market with NIB guns. Supply/demand, cash is king, might want to save my money till then

Louise

Holy man Pence that wouldn’t go to a pol dinner without his wife is a swamp creature. Period. Also, how does the Capitol of the USA become a state? If it does, what/where would be OUR Capitol? Just wondering.

black dog

Free America

keep hiding out in the heartland while you talk revolution on somd.com. It’s pretty ironic that you reference call of duty while you play keyboard badass.

I did sign my contract... You didnt.....
Me 3044......son 3045....
Awwwww. Little boy afraid to sign up and stand on those yellow foot prints.....

MSally

I did sign my contract... You didnt.....
Me 3044......son 3045....
Awwwww. Little boy afraid to sign up and stand on those yellow foot prints.....
Like I said, what you don’t know would fill the ocean.

still ,you hide out in the heartland while you ‘plot’ a revolution on somd. You go girl.

black dog

Free America
Like I said, what you don’t know would fill the ocean.

still ,you hide out in the heartland while you ‘plot’ a revolution on somd. You go girl.

LOL.... Still no answers Toad... You go on ignore with the rest of them.....

Kinnakeet

If things had been the other way around, what would be the response?

Oh wait! It was the other way around. Police stations set on fire and bombed. Federal courts violently assaulted. Businesses destroyed. Malatov cocktails and fireworks fired at cops. Innocent people killed. It went on month after month, in city after city. No National Guard and police essentially stood down because of what? ------------------------------------------------------------> THE OPTICS.

This has nothing to do with over reacting. This has to do with setting a new standard for the left shutting down their opposition. This is just the beginning.
No doubt about it