3rd world city

MSally

There are plenty on here that know me by name. You're not going to be one of them. Going from the extreme of "show me your national service" to "post up your real name, address, and SSN" is a leap over the shark that isn't even remotely impressive. You're insane if you think I'm posting that very private information. You're a typical liberal who thinks everyone but you is stupid.

Of course, I'm not the one bragging "what you don’t know would fill the ocean". No ####, we don't know anything about you. This is an anonymous forum. :crazy:
:killingme
Not knowing sure hasn’t stopped you from making all kinds of ridiculous claims about me. I am not a lib, but I don’t need to be to be smarter than this cabal of tards.

easyliving45

Don’t forget she likes to ban people who have differing opinions

I thought they hate "cancel culture and believed in free speech even on private platforms"

Its amazing how many different opinions they can hold at once depending on what they think are defending.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Have you met Vrail? Isnt she a typical conservative who goes around calling everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid?

I have met her, several times. When we got together, amongst many others in here, we rarely talked politics. And if you knew even a little about her, you'd know she is a very giving and caring person, despite what you may pull away from this forum about her.

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Have you met Vrail? Isnt she a typical conservative who goes around calling everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid?
I have met her, several times. When we got together, amongst many others in here, we rarely talked politics. And if you knew even a little about her, you'd she is a very giving and caring person, despite what you may pull away from this forum about her.
^that.
You'd be surprised at just how many of us know (notice I did not say 'met') her, have shared meals, have been to her house...

Last time I saw her was just before her road trip.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
^that.
You'd be surprised at just how many of us know (notice I did not say 'met') her, have shared meals, have been to her house...

I ran into her and Monello at Tall Timber a few summers ago when they were in town. I have known her probably 15 or so years, been to each others homes, etc.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I also like walking about DC - mainly all around the Capitol, the museums (which are probably closed) the Monument, reflecting pool, the Vietnam Memorial, etc. I was supposed to go with a friend to do a walkabout one day, but that's probably postponed until Congress gets past their stupid impending Impeachment endeavor. :rolleyes:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have met her, several times. When we got together, amongst many others in here, we rarely talked politics. And if you knew even a little about her, you'd she is a very giving and caring person, despite what you may pull away from this forum about her.
^that.

I ran into her and Monello at Tall Timber a few summers ago when they were in town. I have known her probably 15 or so years, been to each others homes, etc.
Yep Winter of 2011 .. many meet and greets

DJ
Bann

and many others

:howdy:

...and some have traveled TO HER/Monello's traveling home! :lol: 3 or 4 times, I think?! :biggrin:

Easyliving is a cowardly MPD troll. He has never been to any of the M & Gs that were publicly posted and held by any/all of the forumites. Unless he was a troll lurker. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Awwwww, ya'll are nice :love:

My favorite posts are the ones filled with spelling and grammar errors while disparaging someone else's education/intelligence.

My second favorite are the ones where they post right on here, obviously not banned, saying that I ban everyone who disagrees with me. :lol:

I think it's some little kid thing, where if they challenge me they think I'll go, "Oh, dang, now I can't ban this person or they'll accuse me of doing it just because I disagree with them." :roflmao:

Kinnakeet

You are obviously pretty retarded. Anyone breaking and entering into a secure area of the Capitol deserves what they get.
[/QUO
The doors were opened for them and no one deserved to be shot you are truly a Sally dog face keyboard
I already did, it’s 100% accurate. Straight from the DOJ. Where is your proof that they have ALL been antifa that has been arrested?
DOJ who the f**ck would believe them