3rd world city

GregV814

1968: Gladys Noon Spellman, a Prince George's County Politician DIRECTED the County Police to stand shoulder to shoulder, in flak vests with very adequate tools to stop the invading forces from the Chocolate City along Southern and Eastern Avenue.
I dont recall much collateral damage along the border except a few dislodged teeth a broken bone or two.

Gladys was a died in the wool left leaning Democrat at the time. My my my....times have changed.

CPUSA

I encourage you and any other trumper who is unhappy to Take your grievances to the Capitol. The national guard has a participation trophy waiting for you.
Can't get into the Capitol right now....It's been completely shut down for NO INAUGURATION and NO PARADE
Just what are the Dems afraid of? That's right? Your merry band of losers have to face REAL Men...Not that pack of pussies that failed at demonstrating at PRESIDENT Trump's inauguration

Bonus question booboo kitty pussy fart....who has the authority to order these troops to the Capitol right now?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I already did, it’s 100% accurate. Straight from the DOJ.

Actually it's straight from your Leftist media masters. Show me the DOJ report that shows the voting records and social media posts of the arrested rioters to prove they're all Trump supporters.

black dog

Free America
You really are in denial. So far 90% of the people arrested for the Capitol insurrection are die hard Trumpers and Qanon retards.

The big denial is the fact that 10's of thousands were not arrested last last year for the billions in damage you leftys did.....

Funny how a hundred unarmed folks scared the crap out of you all.

PsyOps

Pixelated
A majority of the roads in and around the Capitol have armed military personal blocking off roads I am a little pissed off at this this is something that I would only see in a 3rd world country not in AMERICA I think the Demorats are over reacting as no one will be there to see if joe can repeat after me next Wednesday.

If things had been the other way around, what would be the response?

Oh wait! It was the other way around. Police stations set on fire and bombed. Federal courts violently assaulted. Businesses destroyed. Malatov cocktails and fireworks fired at cops. Innocent people killed. It went on month after month, in city after city. No National Guard and police essentially stood down because of what? ------------------------------------------------------------> THE OPTICS.

This has nothing to do with over reacting. This has to do with setting a new standard for the left shutting down their opposition. This is just the beginning.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I believe that Browser could order the DC National Guard in there, but I am not so sure about the legality of Hogan sending in Maryland national Guard of Hawaii sending in theirs. What i am sure of is that the President of the United States Donald Trump could not order them out because they wouldn't obey, and that is as UnConstitutional as it gets.

MSally

I believe that Browser could order the DC National Guard in there, but I am not so sure about the legality of Hogan sending in Maryland national Guard of Hawaii sending in theirs. What i am sure of is that the President of the United States Donald Trump could not order them out because they wouldn't obey, and that is as UnConstitutional as it gets.
They all got approval from the acting SecDef. Hogan got approval from sec of army for the initial NG
The big denial is the fact that 10's of thousands were not arrested last last year for the billions in damage you leftys did.....

Funny how a hundred unarmed folks scared the crap out of you all.
They didn’t scare me, you are projecting.

when are you headed to the Capitol to take your shot at overthrowing the Fed?

black dog

Free America
They all got approval from the acting SecDef. Hogan got approval from sec of army for the initial NG

They didn’t scare me, you are projecting.

when are you headed to the Capitol to take your shot at overthrowing the Fed?

Why would you think that Toad? My time protecting our Constitution is long over....
You serve Toad, I bet not...
You leftys can have Maryland, we will easily waltz through the next few years out here in the Heartland..

MSally

Why would you think that Toad? My time protecting our Constitution is long over....
You serve Toad, I bet not...
You leftys can have Maryland, we will easily waltz through the next few years out here in the Heartland..
What a putz, hiding out in the heartland while he pretends he wants to overthrow the government on somd.com

lmor

I looked for images or articles about the National Guard closing off the city, but found none with the exception of msnbc.com and wjla.com. Neither, however, showed the full extent of the blockade. I am not surprised given the machine that media has become, I realize that this is purposeful. It is shocking and the image would resonate in a way that might wake people up to question and object or, at least get them thinking.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
What a putz, hiding out in the heartland while he pretends he wants to overthrow the government on somd.com

My Oath still stands Toad..... Funny how most of you leftys never serve, and playing Call to Duty isn't the same....
It must really suck to live your life hiding under mommys skirt......