4/11

MarieB

Anyone available? I'm not sure if I am yet, as its been a busy week. I noticed when I was there that that Plaza Tolteca has a nice happy hour. Is that too far south?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Anyone available? I'm not sure if I am yet, as its been a busy week. I noticed when I was there that that Plaza Tolteca has a nice happy hour. Is that too far south?

We're out this week - end of the school year = many Thing2 Senior obligations.

I hope Plaza Tolteca is not like Plaza Azteca over here in PF. Foxhound & I tried them a few weeks ago and ended up leaving: Poor service, indifferent manners and (my) food was not satisfactory. I would say it is definitely a chain restaurant interested only in quantity of people in and people out. We went over to La Tolteca, which is a family owned and run franchise, but the food is great, made to order, served promptly, with fantastic service, along with great prices./

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm out this week too because it's moving weekend and I'm up to my butt in boxes and assorted NOT IN THEIR PLACE :jameo: household items.

I'll be really glad when order is restored once again.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm out this week too because it's moving weekend and I'm up to my butt in boxes and assorted NOT IN THEIR PLACE :jameo: household items.

I'll be really glad when order is restored once again.

:huggy: Order will be restored soon! (I can relate!!)

belvak

Happy Camper
We're out too. I'm still not up to real food. Just mushy stuff. No point in going out to eat mashed potatoes! :lol:

dan0623_2000

Well Maria it looks you and I so far. I have a rider with me today and have to take him home first and then come back across the bridge. Should be able to be ther between 5 and and about 5:15

sockgirl77

Of course I'm back in full forum swing, this week's M&G is down my way, and my kids have me going in 5,748 directions tonight! :tantrum

MarieB

Well Maria it looks you and I so far. I have a rider with me today and have to take him home first and then come back across the bridge. Should be able to be ther between 5 and and about 5:15

I'm really sorry. :)

I would if others were going along, but I don't want to meet up with just one guy by myself. I don't think my husband would like that either :biggrin:

Last edited:

MarieB

We're out this week - end of the school year = many Thing2 Senior obligations.

I hope Plaza Tolteca is not like Plaza Azteca over here in PF. Foxhound & I tried them a few weeks ago and ended up leaving: Poor service, indifferent manners and (my) food was not satisfactory. I would say it is definitely a chain restaurant interested only in quantity of people in and people out. We went over to La Tolteca, which is a family owned and run franchise, but the food is great, made to order, served promptly, with fantastic service, along with great prices./

We had lunch there a few weeks ago and it was really good as was the service. If you check the thread on here about it, it is getting great reviews

I could however not eat that one dip that they brought out with the chips. My husband forewarned me that it was loaded with garlic

dan0623_2000

I'm really sorry. :)

I would if others were going along, but I don't want to meet up with just one guy by myself. I don't think my husband would like that either :biggrin:

No problem Maria. At this point in life I do not need any pissed off husbands. In my younger years I thought I was bullet proof, but through the years I realalized that even with body armor I ain't bullet proof.

Hank

my war
We had lunch there a few weeks ago and it was really good as was the service. If you check the thread on here about it, it is getting great reviews

I could however not eat that one dip that they brought out with the chips. My husband forewarned me that it was loaded with garlic

I agree. I have been there several times. Food has always been good and the fresh guacamole is killer! We always sit in the bar area and it's good service.

MarieB

No problem Maria. At this point in life I do not need any pissed off husbands. In my younger years I thought I was bullet proof, but through the years I realalized that even with body armor I ain't bullet proof.

Lol

It would never get to him being pissed because I wouldn't feel it appropriate to meet a stranger (man) on my own in the first place

Look forward to meeting you :)