4 Boy Scout Leaders Die In Electrical Accident

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
Oh blow it out your ghost-white backdoor, Pete. :duh: Post what you want about my dogs. :shrug: They're wormed, are current with their shots, AND have monthly frontline treatments to prevent tick & flea problems. Pets do that ... it's nothing new, and short of standing over them all day long, there ain't a whole lot you can do about it. It's not like I let them outside to run wild and get attacked by wild animals like you do Chopper the Wonderpus. :duh:

Don't you have a thread to start about how some bizarre drops of rain formed a pattern on your deck or some other "look at me" crap of that sort? :ohwell:
I was going to post some "LOOK AT ME" threads about sunblock, LCD TV's, the inspected by tag in shorts, matress shopping, Mindy Mccreedy's drug problem, fish recipes, the outer banks ferry, or celebrity baby names but some attention ho with nearly TWICE the posts I have in less time and that is on the 4th reincarnation, already beat me to it. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete said:
I was going to post some "LOOK AT ME" threads about sunblock, LCD TV's, the inspected by tag in shorts, matress shopping, Mindy Mccreedy's drug problem, fish recipes, the outer banks ferry, or celebrity baby names but some attention ho with nearly TWICE the posts I have in less time and that is on the 4th reincarnation, already beat me to it. :yay:
Sorry, Crabby, but Pete won! :killingme :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
Wow, you either went through effort to look up my thread topics, or recalled them from memory. Either way, I'm glad to see I'm so under your skin. :diva:

I'd do the same and point out your :drama: :blahblah:, but I'd rather go hit the can. :ohwell:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Bonehead said:
Racem. You comment on four mens death is inappropriate. These were men that went out of their way and traveled thousands of miles to support Scouting and their Scouts. And you have the audacity to make light of their death. You are the worst kind of dickhead !
Well, an idiot is an idiot, right?

Bonehead

And I suppose both of you critics have experience in erecting a large tent like that. No critcize away. It must be great to have reached perfection at such a young age.

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
how people get so into a forum that they start to hate others just for crap they use their "online personalties" to post I do not understand.

Now I've seen everything... :faint:

:roflmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Bonehead said:
And I suppose both of you critics have experience in erecting a large tent like that. No critcize away. It must be great to have reached perfection at such a young age.
I've never dated a scout, wasn't a brownie or a girl scout ... but I have enough sense to look around where I'd set one up for potential/obvious hazards. For instance, when we went camping on the beach, we ensured the tent was far enough back from the water so that when high tide rolled in, we didn't get soaked. :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
crabcake said:
I've never dated a scout, wasn't a brownie or a girl scout ... but I have enough sense to look around where I'd set one up for potential/obvious hazards. For instance, when we went camping on the beach, we ensured the tent was far enough back from the water so that when high tide rolled in, we didn't get soaked. :shrug:

SHOOOOWEEEEE, that must mean that you're a mermaid scout cause ain't no normal female gots them kinds of brains............WEEEE DOGGGY!!!!!!! :dance:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Bonehead said:
:wah: Why don't you start a lobby for idiot's rights?

:yikes: Goooo lawd... stay out of one lame tread for an entire day only to find out I've been gang BANG-BANG-BANGed...:banghead:

fddog

Bow wow
kwillia said:
:yikes: Goooo lawd... stay out of one lame tread for an entire day only to find out I've been gang BANG-BANG-BANGed...:banghead:
:tantrum i found out today you bang bang with allot of people.