4 Boy Scout Leaders Die In Electrical Accident

Bonehead

Rack'em it is you cavalier attitude towards some ones death that is so offensive. DO YOU GET IT !! How can any of you possibly presume that you know very much of anything about what really happened. Maybe Army said oh don't worry about that line it is grounded and presumed safe. NO ONE really knows what killed those men. Scout Troops police their own ranks we watch out for one another and monitor each other for any type of off normal behavior. And yes not every adult leader is Superman but at least we are are involved with your sons that you seem to have no time for. Growing up in today's society isn't easy.

Mikeinsmd

Psa

Bonehead said:
Rack'em it is you cavalier attitude towards some ones death that is so offensive. DO YOU GET IT !! How can any of you possibly presume that you know very much of anything about what really happened. Maybe Army said oh don't worry about that line it is grounded and presumed safe. NO ONE really knows what killed those men. Scout Troops police their own ranks we watch out for one another and monitor each other for any type of off normal behavior. And yes not every adult leader is Superman but at least we are are involved with your sons that you seem to have no time for. Growing up in today's society isn't easy.
Speaking as an electrician, NEVER take the word of anyone a wire is safe!!! Otherwise you may end up :dead:

rack'm

Jaded
Mikeinsmd said:
Speaking as an electrician, NEVER take the word of anyone a wire is safe!!! Otherwise you may end up :dead:

Forget it bud, Bone's panties are in a bunch, it doesn't matter what anyone says now.

:lol:

nomoney

Bonehead said:
Rack'em it is you cavalier attitude towards some ones death that is so offensive. DO YOU GET IT !! How can any of you possibly presume that you know very much of anything about what really happened. Maybe Army said oh don't worry about that line it is grounded and presumed safe. NO ONE really knows what killed those men. Scout Troops police their own ranks we watch out for one another and monitor each other for any type of off normal behavior. And yes not every adult leader is Superman but at least we are are involved with your sons that you seem to have no time for.

Were you there? Do you know what the "army" told them or not? Maybe the common sense of any normal person woulda been; this camp site sucks-we should move 4 feet that way. People die every day, Are we supossed to mourn every single strangers passing as we would our friends and family? Are we supossed to have a moment of silence simply because they were scout leaders and not just a regular jo shmo off the street? Are they related to you?
Wth does watching the ranks for abnormal behavior have to do with anything in this thread? And how do you know the level of involvement of any board member with their children?

Growing up in today's society isn't easy.

and that has to do with 4 dudes getting shimmy shaked to death how?

superman rocks

Abs of Dough
Mikeinsmd said:
Oooh...I didn't know you were an electrician. :purrrrr:

I mean, from one man to another man, what a manly job to have which does not turn me on at all because I am a man. :cheers:

Mikeinsmd

superman rocks said:
Oooh...I didn't know you were an electrician. :purrrrr: I mean, from one man to another man, what a manly job to have which does not turn me on at all because I am a man. :cheers:
:killingme..... Well Superman, I actually drive a desk these days (I get paid for what I know now, not what I do). :lol: I'm glad you're not turned on by another man too!! :killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bonehead said:
Maybe Army said oh don't worry about that line it is grounded and presumed safe. NO ONE really knows what killed those men.
Like I said NO IQ test.. no test for common sense.. and I KNOW I really DO know what killed them..

They got electrocuted...

ELECTRICITY!! D'OH!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bonehead said:
Scout Troops police their own ranks we watch out for one another and monitor each other for any type of off normal behavior.
AND this sounds TOO much like the Catholic Church for my liking.. "Yeah he was having sex with little boys, but we police our own so we moved him to a new diocese. Call the cops?? NOO we took care of it 'in house' he's been moved and is now having sex with little boys that we hope won't complain.."

Bonehead

As a person that is involved in making enough electricity to light up about 60% of Baltimore I hear you about live dead live checks for anything anyone is working on. These guys obviously made a fatal mistake. It is really amazing how little most people know about electricity and the possible cosequences of incidental contact. I wouldn't take anyones word on live or dead.
Rack'em the comment about it not being easy to grow up today obviously is lost on you.....must be you aren't there yet maybe ?

nomoney

Bonehead said:
As a person that is involved in making enough electricity to light up about 60% of Baltimore I hear you about live dead live checks for anything anyone is working on. These guys obviously made a fatal mistake. It is really amazing how little most people know about electricity and the possible cosequences of incidental contact. I wouldn't take anyones word on live or dead.
Rack'em the comment about it not being easy to grow up today obviously is lost on you.....must be you aren't there yet maybe ?

I'm the one that quoted you not rackem; me thinks you've been electrocuted one too many times.

superman rocks

Abs of Dough
Mikeinsmd said:
:killingme..... Well Superman, I actually drive a desk these days (I get paid for what I know now, not what I do). :lol: I'm glad you're not turned on by another man too!! :killingme
I'm back. I had to change my leotard. :blushing:

So, anyone want to go lift heavy stuff or pick up babes?

Bonehead

Itsbob. No #### electricity killed them. As I said no body knows the specifics of how they came in contact. An overhead line ? A long metal tent stake and an underground or temporary power cable ? There are many ways they could have come in contact. Who knows. At this type of event you don't exactly pick where you are assigned to put up anything it is assigned and enforced. As for the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts ...I don't think any organization is entirely safe BUT the Boy Scouts does make it very clear that no form of abuse of any kind will be tolerated at any level. Gay persons are not welcome. period.

nomoney

Bonehead said:
Itsbob. No #### electricity killed them. As I said no body knows the specifics of how they came in contact. An overhead line ? A long metal tent stake and an underground or temporary power cable ? There are many ways they could have come in contact. Who knows. At this type of event you don't exactly pick where you are assigned to put up anything it is assigned and enforced. As for the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts ...I don't think any organization is entirely safe BUT the Boy Scouts does make it very clear that no form of abuse of any kind will be tolerated at any level. Gay persons are not welcome. period.

And on this note I'm heading home :howdy: Have fun y'all :howdy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bonehead said:
Well, looking at the picture I'd say it's pretty damn obvious how they died... tried to erect a 25 foot tent, below 22 foot electical wires... and a DAMN shame a Gay Electrician could have saved all four of them!!