4 Boy Scout Leaders Die In Electrical Accident

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:
do you pick fights in every thread?

her response of

was in response to boners post:

I was just asking Shortcake person a question. :shrug: But since you asked I will gladly answer yours.

This thread was originally about 4 men who volunteer their time to better society and tragically died.

Bonehead posted this in response to itsbob’s where he evidently interpreted some Catholic church reference as homosexual in nature.

Bonehead said:
As for the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts ...I don't think any organization is entirely safe BUT the Boy Scouts does make it very clear that no form of abuse of any kind will be tolerated at any level. Gay persons are not welcome. period.

In the above quote the highlighted area clearly shows Bonehead understood that no organization is “entirely safe”. But BSA has a strict no abuse policy.

The thread degenerated to a bunch of petty bickering about crass humor and so on, then Shorttcakeperson flops out this pearl.

Short_Cake said:
hey bonehead maybe you need to pay a little more attention to the news, your boy scout troop leaders aren't as innocent as you seem to think..

Scout leader convicted of child sodomy

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050721/1053183.asp

First I have scoured boneheads posts in this thread and see nowhere where he states explicitly or implicitly that all scout leaders are Saints or innocent. He even emphasizes this in his post quoted above.

But I digress. The gist of this thread was about the 4 men who died in a terrible accident. It deteriorated into a wankfest over poor humor. And then out of the blue Shortcake made here neener neener post which I interpreted as an attempt in all out haste to join the gigfest of Bonehead because he dared show offense at what he considered a crass joke with a news story damning all/vast majority/some/a bunch Scout leaders as perverts

Like here

Short_Cake said:
oh and what about the famous BTK killer, do you want me to keep going? I am glad my grandson isn't a boyscout...

http://dailyabuse.typepad.com/odd_midwest/2005/06/btk_boy_scout_l.html

To which I reply; I heard of a person once apprehended performing bestiality while wearing a Rusty Wallace shirt. Therefore, using Shortcake’s logic all/most/some Rusty Wallace fans must do the old peanut butter with Fido trick.

So to paraphrase, I just wondered how 4 electrocuted Scout Leaders, and Boneheads defense of them related in anyway to a pervert in Buffalo New York, so I asked.

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
I was just asking Shortcake person a question. :shrug: But since you asked I will gladly answer yours.

This thread was originally about 4 men who volunteer their time to better society and tragically died.

Bonehead posted this in response to itsbob’s where he evidently interpreted some Catholic church reference as homosexual in nature.

In the above quote the highlighted area clearly shows Bonehead understood that no organization is “entirely safe”. But BSA has a strict no abuse policy.

The thread degenerated to a bunch of petty bickering about crass humor and so on, then Shorttcakeperson flops out this pearl.

First I have scoured boneheads posts in this thread and see nowhere where he states explicitly or implicitly that all scout leaders are Saints or innocent. He even emphasizes this in his post quoted above.

But I digress. The gist of this thread was about the 4 men who died in a terrible accident. It deteriorated into a wankfest over poor humor. And then out of the blue Shortcake made here neener neener post which I interpreted as an attempt in all out haste to join the gigfest of Bonehead because he dared show offense at what he considered a crass joke with a news story damning all/vast majority/some/a bunch Scout leaders as perverts

Like here

To which I reply; I heard of a person once apprehended performing bestiality while wearing a Rusty Wallace shirt. Therefore, using Shortcake’s logic all/most/some Rusty Wallace fans must do the old peanut butter with Fido trick.

So to paraphrase, I just wondered how 4 electrocuted Scout Leaders, and Boneheads defense of them related in anyway to a pervert in Buffalo New York, so I asked.
:forumcop: Like you've stayed 100% totally on topic in every thread you've ever posted in. :duh: And God knows you've NEVER chastised someone who posted something. :dems: :tigger:

rack'm

Jaded
crabcake said:
:forumcop: Like you've stayed 100% totally on topic in every thread you've ever posted in. :duh: And God knows you've NEVER chastised someone who posted something. :dems: :tigger:

Do as I say, not as I do. :duh:

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:
do you pick fights in every thread?

her response of

was in response to boners post:

Now that I have answered your question, are you trying to pick a fight with me? Did I embarass or upset you when I derailed the shiat you were trying to start in the other thread? I thanked you and left it alone. I saw where you chastised Silverdodgeperson for not accepting your "okay" and leaving it as that. Should I think the same since you did not accept my "thanks" in reply to your answer?

nomoney

Pete said:
Now that I have answered your question, are you trying to pick a fight with me? Did I embarass or upset you when I derailed the shiat you were trying to start in the other thread? I thanked you and left it alone. I saw where you chastised Silverdodgeperson for not accepting your "okay" and leaving it as that. Should I think the same since you did not accept my "thanks" in reply to your answer?

No, do I ever seem to get embarassed or upset? If so; puleease shoot me cause then I'd be like every other quack on here. So just because you thanked me for me answering your question, I'm not allowed to respond to any of your others posts? :confused: I'm sorry I didn't see that line in the contract you and I had written up.

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
:biatchonwheels#1:I knew the smell of fresh shiat escaping through once the crust was broken would lure you in, I am suprised it took that long.

I simply asked a question.

S

Short_Cake

Pete said:

to which I reply, isn't this a little off topic, and areyou jealous it wasn't you ?

In your head
Look Everyone

Pete said:
:biatchonwheels#1:I knew the smell of fresh shiat escaping through once the crust was broken would lure you in, I am suprised it took that long.

Pete's got a girlfriend, Pete's got a girlfriend. :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:

And I simply posted a response to your :blahblah: Mr. HypocriteForumPosterNumeroUno.

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
And I simply posted a response to your :blahblah: Mr. HypocriteForumPosterNumeroUno.
And I answered it.

Now to the Tigger/Dems issue you like to waive like a flag. I fully admit I have busted on them both. One was pointing out total abuse of the system, one was for episodes of total stupidity. I have appologozed (the correct way) for some, and not for others. I will argue and chastise sometimes on specific topics, for specific reasons and do it alone unlike you who pack hunt for the weak, the new, the unsuspecting leading your merry batch of retards who get their jollies just being nasty pigs while you ride on your prima donna high horse and start a feeding frenzy, constantly stirring shiat and nastiness.

nomoney

how people get so into a forum that they start to hate others just for crap they use their "online personalties" to post I do not understand.

Bonehead

Interesting mix of people commenting on this thread. I did lose my temper on more than one occasion as various folks felt it necessary to smear the Boy Scouts and poke fun at 4 volunteers death. The Boy Scouts as an organization is not perfect but the Troop that I support does police itself very carefully.
Pretty high price those men paid for trying to set up a dining tent. There sure are a lot of questions that need to be answered on this one. It does seem that is more a source of amusement for some of you than I can begin to understand.

PrepH4U

Pete said:
And I answered it.

Now to the Tigger/Dems issue you like to waive like a flag. I fully admit I have busted on them both. One was pointing out total abuse of the system, one was for episodes of total stupidity. I have appologozed (the correct way) for some, and not for others. I will argue and chastise sometimes on specific topics, for specific reasons and do it alone unlike you who pack hunt for the weak, the new, the unsuspecting leading your merry batch of retards who get their jollies just being nasty pigs while you ride on your prima donna high horse and start a feeding frenzy, constantly stirring shiat and nastiness.
:confused: