4 Boy Scout Leaders Die In Electrical Accident

S

Short_Cake

Pete said:
And I answered it.

Now to the Tigger/Dems issue you like to waive like a flag. I fully admit I have busted on them both. One was pointing out total abuse of the system, one was for episodes of total stupidity. I have appologozed (the correct way) for some, and not for others. I will argue and chastise sometimes on specific topics, for specific reasons and do it alone unlike you who pack hunt for the weak, the new, the unsuspecting leading your merry batch of retards who get their jollies just being nasty pigs while you ride on your prima donna high horse and start a feeding frenzy, constantly stirring shiat and nastiness.

thank you... :huggy:

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:
how people get so into a forum that they start to hate others just for crap they use their "online personalties" to post I do not understand.
Dearest Nomoney,

I mean this with all sincerity. There is a line where good natured humor and witty banter crosses into endless vapid #####dom. It doesn't/wouldn't look good on you. Go back before it is too late.

Not your enemy,

Pete

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pete said:
And I answered it.

Now to the Tigger/Dems issue you like to waive like a flag. I fully admit I have busted on them both. One was pointing out total abuse of the system, one was for episodes of total stupidity. I have appologozed (the correct way) for some, and not for others. I will argue and chastise sometimes on specific topics, for specific reasons and do it alone unlike you who pack hunt for the weak, the new, the unsuspecting leading your merry batch of retards who get their jollies just being nasty pigs while you ride on your prima donna high horse and start a feeding frenzy, constantly stirring shiat and nastiness.

Who are you, and what have you done with Pete?

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
nomoney said:
how people get so into a forum that they start to hate others just for crap they use their "online personalties" to post I do not understand.

Even though a straw passes air, wouldn't you rather breath through a window?

A closed mind serves the same lesson.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
And I answered it.

so it's okay to be "classless" when you say it's okay. gotcha! :yay:

Pete

Repete
elaine said:
Who are you, and what have you done with Pete?
Pete has had his disagreements and flames and is not pure as the driven snow BUT Pete has NEVER stirred shiat or been just plain nasty for effing sport so I would have something to giggle about.

nomoney

Pete said:
Dearest Nomoney,

I mean this with all sincerity. There is a line where good natured humor and witty banter crosses into endless vapid #####dom. It doesn't/wouldn't look good on you. Go back before it is too late.

Not your enemy,

Pete

Dear Pete,

Do I look like a person who gives a rats ass what people think about me? Hell you can tell by half the crap I post that I don't really care what looks good on me. So you're saying if I don't back off on my opinions then you won't be my friend anymore? You mean we won't like go places and buy stuff together anymore? You wouldn't like ask me if I was still married anymore?? Oh my. In case anyone is still dumb enough not to get "nomoney" after the years I've been posting, this is my "online" personality. And unless anyone has seen me naked, on a toilet, or signs my paychecks-I don't give a rats ass what they think about me :yay:

Not your enemy, but not a butt kisser either,

nomoney

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pete said:
Pete has had his disagreements and flames and is not pure as the driven snow BUT Pete has NEVER stirred shiat or been just plain nasty for effing sport so I would have something to giggle about.

got ya'.

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
so it's okay to be "classless" when you say it's okay. gotcha! :yay:
In referrence to me saying it was "classless" to use someones kid to bait them into a flame? Did I say anything about your kid?

You astound me the way your duck mouth outruns your sparrow ass. a master of diversion, perry / dodge / spin / distract.

It is bullshit that you come on here everyday and pester/poke and bludgeon just to prove you are an alpha biatch.

Pete

Repete
nomoney said:
Dear Pete,

Do I look like a person who gives a rats ass what people think about me? Hell you can tell by half the crap I post that I don't really care what looks good on me. So you're saying if I don't back off on my opinions then you won't be my friend anymore? You mean we won't like go places and buy stuff together anymore? You wouldn't like ask me if I was still married anymore?? Oh my. In case anyone is still dumb enough not to get "nomoney" after the years I've been posting, this is my "online" personality. And unless anyone has seen me naked, on a toilet, or signs my paychecks-I don't give a rats ass what they think about me :yay:

Not your enemy, but not a butt kisser either,

nomoney
okay

In your head
crabcake said:
Are you saying Pete has some sort of disease that would produce scabs? :confused:

This should probably go in the Health forum section. :yay:
Not saying that at all, about Pete. You on the other hand :whistle:

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
I'm going to try one more time: :mad:

:howdy: Pete! :smoochy:
:smooch: For the record Chasey wouldn't effing date me either and although she slept in the blue room we have never bang bang bang. :yay: