4-H HORSEMASTER's TACK SALE THIS SUNDAY

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Support your local 4-h clubs. Horsemaster's 4-H club is having their annual tack sale at the Charles County Fair Grounds this SUNDAY.

Bring Your Tack, Blankets, Clothing (Children & Adult Sizes), Breyers & accessories to Swap or Sell. Or, just come to shop. Local Horse barns are also invited to showcase their facilities!

Raffles and Silent Auction Items to benefit the 4-H Club! Bring something for the Tri County Animal Shelter and receive a FREE RAFFLE Ticket! They need towels, puppy & kitten canned food, bleach, dryer sheets, trash bags, paper supplies and hard rubber toys.

[To reserve a table]

$20 Table OR $10 Space (Set up starts at 10:00)​

call

301-440-7999 (Lynn) / 301-632-6196 (Inge)

or E-Mail: Brigitte_93@yahoo.com

Directions: From Waldorf – Take Rt. 301 South through LaPlata. Take a Left onto Fairgrounds Rd., which will lead you to the main gate of the Charles County Fair Grounds.​

For information, or to donate an item to the raffle/auction
call 301-440-7999 or 301-632-6196

Last edited:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Don't forget about the used tack sale this Sunday at the Charles County Fair Grounds.

Please come and get some good deals while supporting your local 4-H club.

Thanks!

SugarNSpikes

Well, I hope all went well for the 4H Club. Wasn't too impressed with the buying/selling situation.

Saddle man was there buying up all of the saddles, and all of the good stuff went within the first 10 minutes of buyer set-up.

Hopefully you all did find some good stuff or even sold some stuff too. :]