4 H show Oct 8?

aceyswan

Because of rain I guess

They were probably not sure Sat AM because of all the rain, perhaps to see if the ring & parking area would be dry enough... I checked just their web page Message Boards at 7:15 am and no cancellation message there.
:elaine:

appyday said:
Thats just plain retarted..Who wants to get ready for a show..Bath, clip, band pack etc..and then the morning of the show they cancel it..they should know Sat am NOT Sun am

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
tc and i just checked the site and it said nothing about being cancled. :coffee: i really hope it will still be on. if it is not on does any one think that they will resculed???

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
The day turned out beautiful. The show was a blast but show prep in the rain was a PITA! My lil one won two division championships and one division reserve championship for the year with MW. He is on cloud nine!

Southernmdrocks lil one pulled her first blue ribbon in only three shows! Very impressive!

Until next year . . .

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Busterduck said:
The day turned out beautiful. The show was a blast but show prep in the rain was a PITA! My lil one won two division championships and one division reserve championship for the year with MW. He is on cloud nine!

Southernmdrocks lil one pulled her first blue ribbon in only three shows! Very impressive!

Until next year . . .
Tell your lil guy congratulations for me. That is fab. We had a wedding to do that day with the horse & carriage so we could not go, but it was a beautiful day. And, we have missed you in here :lol: