4 H tack sale in Howard County this weekend

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I WAS GONE FROM 5:30-6:45 LAST NIGHT. tHAT MUST OF BEEN WHEN i MISSED YOU AT THE BARN. I FOUND LOTS OF CLEAN STALLS.... :love:

K

Katie

:whistle:

I should go and look for stuff.

:whistle:

Changed mind when I saw distance, and more than likely I will still have puppies.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
I WAS GONE FROM 5:30-6:45 LAST NIGHT. tHAT MUST OF BEEN WHEN i MISSED YOU AT THE BARN. I FOUND LOTS OF CLEAN STALLS.... :love:
Was there twice, once around noon once later before we went to dinner at Monterey (i owe ya lots of clean stalls girlie).

A watched pot WON'T boil :tantrum

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
Danny-Girl has her first wax crystals this morning. Small...but a start.
FOR REAL?? Rottncop says it will be within 24-48 hours then if they were definately there!!! Hopefully by TOMORROW then! :yay:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Another Tack Sale

The MSQHA is holding there tack sale @ the Howard County Fair Grounds the follow weekend (FEBRUARY 3RD) from 10am to 2pm. If you are interested in renting a table it is $15 and the contact person is Joy Woolford 410-956-6392.

I'm going to try to make the Feb. 3rd Sale, but will be busy teach lessons all this weekend. However, my Mom lives 5 minutes away from the Ho. Co. Fair Grounds and might be able to pick me up some good stuff.

I'm pretty new to the forum and really enjoy all the postings of local and state events. Keep em' coming :howdy: