4 High school student athletes beat up coach

nutz

. I would rather spend my Sunday PM doing something more productive and beneficial, like driving 16 penny nails into my foot. But, you do some strange things for love. I was a passive fan. As far as I'm concerned, the NFL is :dead:.
:yay: HGTV/This Old house/New Yankee workshop, Forged in fire, etc.etc. I do support the Charles County Youth league and So. Md. Sabres, but not CCPS programs. Pro-anything can go suck it. They just reinforce the idea that playing is all about the Benjamins.
“Myles Garrett is allowed to play and chase quarterbacks again after the NFL reinstated the Browns’ star defensive end from his indefinite suspension for a vicious attack on Pittsburgh QB Mason Rudolph last season”.
“Tennessee’s Albert Haynesworth was suspended five games for stomping on a player’s helmet-less head in 2006.”
https://www.vindy.com/sports/local-sports/2020/02/browns-garrett-reinstated-by-nfl-from-suspension/

Hijinx

I have never understood the pride some people show in their home town Professional athletic teams.
Almost none of the Home town players are home town boys, and the fact is they are merely mercenaries working for pay.
The pride I suppose is in having enough money to buy the best.

WingsOfGold

I'm sorry, don't know his full history. I was never one to follow the news surrounding athletes. If it came on the TV, I ignored it. I quit watching the NFL when Terrell Suggs took a knee. I think that was the most disrespectful display in the Ravens history. I only really followed the NFL because wifey was a fan. She thought highly of his abilities and the plays he made. I would rather spend my Sunday PM doing something more productive and beneficial, like driving 16 penny nails into my foot. But, you do some strange things for love. I was a passive fan. As far as I'm concerned, the NFL is :dead:.
Can I borrow your claw hammer, I need to get these nails out of my sack.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I have never understood the pride some people show in their home town Professional athletic teams.
Almost none of the Home town players are home town boys, and the fact is they are merely mercenaries working for pay.
The pride I suppose is in having enough money to buy the best.

It is not about America, and apple pie, anymore. God bless the USA. Scum town boys comes to mind.