4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

Sapidus

Oh, good, now we get to convict someone of a crime based on rumor. You kids have that fascism thing down pat, don't you? Hitler and Saddam Hussein would have loved your ass.

I'm not convicting anyone. I am merely reporting what most of the town apparently knew and refuting the idea that it is some coordinated effort by the Dem's. I doubt they went back in time to get him banned from the mall and then told everyone in town to lie about it.

Innocent until proven guilty is one of our most important tenets but that doesn't mean be naive

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:killingme

Agajn, that wasn’t in the 1970s, no more so than it is today. A 14yo was still an eighth/ninth grader.

Not sure what kind of dummies you run around with, but I was a sophomore in high school when I was 14.

Which is neither here nor there.

I have stated numerous times that I give zero craps about Roy Moore and disagree with his ultra conservative politics. My issue - and it would be yours as well if you weren't such a pathetic Dembot - is someone being dogpiled in the media and convicted of a serious crime in the court of public opinion, with precisely zero evidence, and based solely on rumor and he said/she said, because of politics.

If that doesn't disturb you or at least make you pause, you are a hopeless cultist and if anyone gave a damn about you they would stage an intervention.

As it stands, the accusations are lobbed against your new mortal enemy that your handlers have programmed you to hate, so now you want to run around like a toddler on a sugar rush instead of addressing the obvious concern.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not convicting anyone.

Yes, you are, you lying fascist. You're taking rumor as fact, and not just rumor but rumor dug up by a seriously leftwing magazine with an obvious political agenda. You WANT to believe this is true and you don't even question it one little bit.

I hate people like you, I really do. I think you are the lowest of the low, and I honestly wish you'd go die somewhere. You jeopardize all of us - every single person in the United States - with your partybot witch hunts and it is my fervent hope that someday you get a taste of your own medicine and it ruins your pathetic life even worse that it already is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now you ####ing fascist pigs have pissed me off and ruined the last two minutes for me. As revenge, I think I'll go jump in the pool and work on my tan, and you can suck it.

Sapidus

Yes, you are, you lying fascist. You're taking rumor as fact, and not just rumor but rumor dug up by a seriously leftwing magazine with an obvious political agenda. You WANT to believe this is true and you don't even question it one little bit.

I hate people like you, I really do. I think you are the lowest of the low, and I honestly wish you'd go die somewhere. You jeopardize all of us - every single person in the United States - with your partybot witch hunts and it is my fervent hope that someday you get a taste of your own medicine and it ruins your pathetic life even worse that it already is.

Boo Hoo. Glad to know that you have a better understanding of me then I do. As usual despite no evidence you manage to make up whatever crap you want and run with it.

I literally said I am not convicting anyone only that when bunch of accusers has similar story like in the case of Weinstein, Cosby or Moore it tens to make the accusations seem a bit truer for me.

Sad to think that you get so worked up over defending someone who has been suspended from his job twice over ethics complaints and has a son who has been arrested 9 times and faced no consequences because of daddy yet the sexual abuser in the white house causes you no concern.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'd like to see an investigation confirming the accusations (Beverly Young Nelson), interview the boyfriend that picked her up, interview her boss, people she worked with. And her parents didn't notice anything? Okay.

Her story is about as convincing as Moore's.

Midnightrider

Not sure what kind of dummies you run around with, but I was a sophomore in high school when I was 14.

Which is neither here nor there.

I have stated numerous times that I give zero craps about Roy Moore and disagree with his ultra conservative politics. My issue - and it would be yours as well if you weren't such a pathetic Dembot - is someone being dogpiled in the media and convicted of a serious crime in the court of public opinion, with precisely zero evidence, and based solely on rumor and he said/she said, because of politics.

If that doesn't disturb you or at least make you pause, you are a hopeless cultist and if anyone gave a damn about you they would stage an intervention.

As it stands, the accusations are lobbed against your new mortal enemy that your handlers have programmed you to hate, so now you want to run around like a toddler on a sugar rush instead of addressing the obvious concern.

Around here sophomores in high school get their drivers licenses. That’s not 14.

Sweets, this has been going on forever. When a politician gets to a certain level the skeletons come out of the closet. Some real some not so real. That is SOP in a political campaign.
This guys problem is that he denied it completely but now it is turning out that he did like them young and some have proof they at least met him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Moore gave some pretty troubling comments on Hannity. It sure sounded like he dated teenaged girls but thought it was ok because he had their mother’s permission.

I will admit his answers were pretty strange. Regardless of this, he is adamant about his innocence. Without sound evidence, I still can't make that leap to guilt.

I know he was anxious to get out there to state his innocence, but like I said previously, his lawyer should have advised him to keep his mouth shut.

Just as you find his answers to Hannity strange, don't you also find it pretty convenient these women come out now, 40 years later, right before an election?

Sapidus

I will admit his answers were pretty strange. Regardless of this, he is adamant about his innocence. Without sound evidence, I still can't make that leap to guilt.

I know he was anxious to get out there to state his innocence, but like I said previously, his lawyer should have advised him to keep his mouth shut.

Just as you find his answers to Hannity strange, don't you also find it pretty convenient these women come out now, 40 years later, right before an election?

Can you imagine how scary it would be bring charges against someone who was a DA or a sitting judge in your county? Maybe they have been bouyed by all of the women who have come forward lately and that gave them strength.

Also all the testimony from security guards and police and people who worked at the mall about his behavior is pretty convincing as well.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually they did bat an eyelash at it or you wouldn’t remember it. Still, he claimed he didn’t date younger women and didn’t know any of them. Now it turns out he did both of those things....

Wait a minute! Which part did Moore say he dated under-aged girls? And he's not being accused of dating anyone, he's being accused of sexual abuse and rape. And even there, need I reiterate this again, he has yet to be charged with anything.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You mean like this instance when 5 women have come forward? Multiple people in town are now on record as saying it was an open secret and everyone in town knew.

Why do you keep pretending this is an effort by Dem's when it is clear this man has done things in his past he shouldn't have.

But keep blaming the Dem's instead of Moore. You should go out to Hollywood next and arrest that casting couch as it was probably its fault not Weinsteins

Why don't you show me who these so-called witnesses are. While you're at it, show me police reports where these women EVER complained about this in the 40 years since it happened. AND, who me medical reports.

Maybe, you can explain why these women waited 40 years. It never occurred to them to come out back before this guy could hold a judgeship? A serial pedophile was allowed to make serious decisions about peoples' lives in the courtroom, and it never occurred to them to stop this very dangerous man from ever get his license to practice law? Maybe you can explain why now, 4 weeks before his election to the senate? You don't find this really coincidental?

Get this clear in your head, if you can... I am not saying Moore is innocent. I am not saying he is guilty. I am only saying that I have seen no evidence to come to that conclusion either way. Our system demands a person is innocent of a crime until proven guilty. I will say this again... He hasn't even been arrested and charged with any crime.

We cannot live in a FREE country and decide that the law means nothing. I have seen it happen where a person's life is so easily ruined over false accusations, and how the system has decided they are going to deem someone guilty before proven innocent.

If their investigation shows they have evidence that proves this stuff happened, and he is formally charged, I will be one of the first to say Moore needs to step down. Until then, I respect this man's right to be innocent until proved otherwise.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
“This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people — including a major political figure in the state — who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...tions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall/amp

So hearsay is evidence to you?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not convicting anyone. I am merely reporting what most of the town apparently knew and refuting the idea that it is some coordinated effort by the Dem's. I doubt they went back in time to get him banned from the mall and then told everyone in town to lie about it.

Innocent until proven guilty is one of our most important tenets but that doesn't mean be naive

So, given this... I have a simple question... Should Moore drop out of the race over these accusations?

Sapidus

So, given this... I have a simple question... Should Moore drop out of the race over these accusations?
In my opinion yes. There is no burden of proof necessary when talking about running for office vs a criminal case. When victims all tell the same story. Like Weinstein and his massages , Cosby and his pills Moore and underage girls i tend to believe them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
In my opinion yes. There is no burden of proof necessary when talking about running for office vs a criminal case. When victims all tell the same story. Like Weinstein and his massages , Cosby and his pills Moore and underage girls i tend to believe them.

So, you believe he is guilty, which contradicts your belief that "Innocent until proven guilty is one of our most important tenets".

And why aren't you demanding Menendez step down?

Last edited: