4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Interesting you post hundred of articles a day here but skipped this story

yeah ok Transporter ..... I DO NOT POST A HUNDRED ARTICLES A DAY
I was UNAWARE of the story until I got to the Office This MORNING

..... Damn Borg Drone You Imply Disparity Where There is NONE

but hey keep lying, don't let facts get in the way of your DEFENSE of Weinstein

and for the RECORD after a trial by Judge or Jury appropriate actions should be take - and frankly its AL I could care less

further more -

substitute Bill Clinton for Moore ya still feel the same - MULTIPLE Women came out accusing Clinton of RAPE and Harassment

and your Progressives went :shrug: So What It's About SEX

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
McCain Demands Roy Moore Step Aside -- No Trial, No Verdict -- Over Salacious Allegations
Arizona Republican apparently has never read the Sixth Amendment

The Washington Post on Thursday published a story in which several women allege that 30some years ago, GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, 70, propositioned them when they were teenagers -- one woman claims Moore sexually assaulted her when she was just 14.

Moore, as it happens, is locked in tight campaign for the Alabama Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, which will be decided in a special election on Dec. 12. Thus, it's hard to know if the sudden allegations from a liberal paper have merit or have simply been tossed into the campaign to create chaos.

But what we'll do here in America over the coming weeks and months is get to the bottom of the salacious charges. Prosecutors will gather information and prepare a case -- or abandon the effort if there's no there there. Moore will hire lawyers and prepare a defense. There will legal maneuvers and motions to dismiss and maybe a secret grand jury. If indicted, Moore will have a trial before a jury of his peers and a judge will be on hand to make sure all laws are followed.

Sapidus

yeah ok Transporter ..... I DO NOT POST A HUNDRED ARTICLES A DAY
I was UNAWARE of the story until I got to the Office This MORNING

..... Damn Borg Drone You Imply Disparity Where There is NONE

but hey keep lying, don't let facts get in the way of your DEFENSE of Weinstein

and for the RECORD after a trial by Judge or Jury appropriate actions should be take - and frankly its AL I could care less

further more -

substitute Bill Clinton for Moore ya still feel the same - MULTIPLE Women came out accusing Clinton of RAPE and Harassment

and your Progressives went :shrug: So What It's About SEX

What 14 year old made claims against Clinton?

Toxick

Splat
Interesting you post hundred of articles a day here but skipped this story

Yo GURPS, you have been called out and put on blast mother ####er.
You are hereby required to post all stories which are damaging to the Republican party. In the interest of fairness and unbiasedness. Best start getting with the got-dammed program, bud.*

On account'a you were just schooled by THE definitive beacon of fairness, unbiasedness, objectivity, intellectual honesty, and impartiality!

All you other biased, opinionated right wing ####ers are on notice as well.

*NHBoy, should his worthless ass ever show back up here, should feel free to carry on as he pleases posting his CNN, New York Times and MSNBC op-ed pieces with impunity, of course.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, we have some women that accuse Moore of something that happened in the late 70s to early 80s, there is no evidence of any of it, it all comes down right before the election, and he has yet to be charged with anything - and McCain and the typical GOP leftists are calling for Moore to step aside - guilty before innocent.

Gotta love our lawmakers who seem clueless how the law works.

Hijinx

They went to the local DA instead of the FBI because EVERYONE today knows the FBI and DOJ has been compromised and cannot be trusted.

Isn't it a shame that a former agency that was once incorruptable has been lowered to such a point.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are hereby required to post all stories which are damaging to the Republican party. In the interest of fairness and unbiasedness. Best start getting with the got-dammed program, bud.*

Sir !!!
YES SIR !!!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Roy Moore Accuser.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

On account'a you were just schooled by THE definitive beacon of fairness, unbiasedness, objectivity, intellectual honesty, and impartiality!

All you other biased, opinionated right wing ####ers are on notice as well.

*NHBoy, should his worthless ass ever show back up here, should feel free to carry on as he pleases posting his CNN, New York Times and MSNBC op-ed pieces with impunity, of course.

:fangirl: