4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yo GURPS, you have been called out and put on blast mother ####er.
You are hereby required to post all stories which are damaging to the Republican party. In the interest of fairness and unbiasedness. Best start getting with the got-dammed program, bud.*

On account'a you were just schooled by THE definitive beacon of fairness, unbiasedness, objectivity, intellectual honesty, and impartiality!

All you other biased, opinionated right wing ####ers are on notice as well.

*NHBoy, should his worthless ass ever show back up here, should feel free to carry on as he pleases posting his CNN, New York Times and MSNBC op-ed pieces with impunity, of course.

Sir !!!
YES SIR !!!

:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The one thing I'm certain of, if this attempt to destroy Moore is successful, this will be the MO by the dems on just about every GOP candidate, especially in key districts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The one thing I'm certain of, if this attempt to destroy Moore is successful, this will be the MO by the dems on just about every GOP candidate, especially in key districts.

Oh sure. Doesn't even have to be true. You just give some woman a few bucks and a script. Note that most of these woodwork women don't press charges or file a lawsuit - they accuse and run. If they were willing to present their case to a judge and jury instead of a newspaper, I'd find them more credible.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh sure. Doesn't even have to be true. You just give some woman a few bucks and a script. Note that most of these woodwork women don't press charges or file a lawsuit - they accuse and run. If they were willing to present their case to a judge and jury instead of a newspaper, I'd find them more credible.

Actually, they shouldn't have to press charges. A 32 year sexually violating a 14 year is rape. The police should act on this without formal charges from the vicitms. If there was any merit to this at all, Moore would have been charged and arrested by now.

Mark my word... if/when Moore loses, this whole thing will mysteriously go away.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's particularly bothersome about it is, no one will be held accountable for their false accusations.

Which is why they can use it over...and over...and over...

Unless Roy Moore wants to sue for defamation, which I would encourage him to do. If those women are lying, they need to be outed and put through a big enough ringer to send a message to other political shills who will merrily ruin a man's reputation for political purposes.

And of course, if they are not lying Roy Moore needs to be in prison with the other sex offenders.

Either way, these charges need to be fully investigated and go through the legal system. Nobody should get a pass.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Watching the morning 'news' shows and all of these Moore detractors - Kasich, McCain, Romney, et al... - have me fuming at their lack of application of the law and the constitution. Even Kellyanne Conway was wishy-washy over stating that a person is innocent until proven guilty, that we have a constitution and a set of laws that demands EVIDENCE to determine a person's guilt. Has anyone seen any evidence showing Moore is guilty? Accusations is not evidence. As far as I know, this happened about 40 years ago, there are no police reports, there are no medical reports showing that this rape ever happened.

How have people, that have served and currently serving under an oath to support and protect our constitution and enforce our laws, decided that this oath no longer matter; their personal opinion and believe that the whole situation looks ugly, therefore Moore must step down. Moore, as far as I can tell, has served honorably in our judicial for decades. Now, 4 weeks out from the Alabama election this whole thing comes out, and folks are deeming him guilty before innocent.

What has happened to people to become so corrupted by their personal political positions, that the core purpose of their existence is tossed aside?

Last edited:

Starman

All that it takes is a rumor. The Democrat Party has perfected this.

And you don't dare question the veracity of the claim, lest you be labelled pro-sexual deviant, pro rape, etc..

It's almost like bringing "the children" into an argument. All questions are off-limits, because everyone is "for the children" right?

Hijinx

All that it takes is a rumor. The Democrat Party has perfected this.

And you don't dare question the veracity of the claim, lest you be labelled pro-sexual deviant, pro rape, etc..

It's almost like bringing "the children" into an argument. All questions are off-limits, because everyone is "for the children" right?

McCain, McConnell et.al. do not want a Senator they cannot control. That is the name of that tune.

OmyGawd

Anybody remember Herman Caine (?). Has anybody heard from his accusers after he was forced out under the same circumstances? They went right back into the woodwork once he removed himself from the race? I suspect the same thing will happen here as well.

Hijinx

Anybody remember Herman Caine (?). Has anybody heard from his accusers after he was forced out under the same circumstances? They went right back into the woodwork once he removed himself from the race? I suspect the same thing will happen here as well.

I don't think Roy Moore is going to remove himself.
I believe he will win the election.

It is going to be fun watching McConnell and McCain try to keep him from being seated.
And of course he will be assigned an office somewhere in the darkest reaches of the senate Office building. Probably a former broom closet.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't think Roy Moore is going to remove himself.
I believe he will win the election.

It is going to be fun watching McConnell and McCain try to keep him from being seated.
And of course he will be assigned an office somewhere in the darkest reaches of the senate Office building. Probably a former broom closet.

I agree with your prediction. We shall see what happens. If we are wrong, I am sure we won’t hear the end of it! :lol:

SamSpade

He still appears occasionally on FOX to comment about something.

And yeah, you're right. Accusations of sexual misconduct when used in the political arena are never followed up on.
They're purely political.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Which is why they can use it over...and over...and over...

Voters refuted the tactics used during the Obama admin, where everyone was some sort of ____ist. I'd like to think that voters will eventually get fed up with accusing people with crimes that never happened. That's not to say what Moore did never happened. I'm just really angry with people like McCain et al deeming him guilty before innocent and demanding Moore drop out. So-called "educated people" in the law, law-makers, people that have sworn to uphold the law and the constitution... completely disregarding all of that because they don't like the guy.

AND, it seems McCain isn't all that concerned with keeping the majority in the senate. He may as well switch to the democrat party.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AND, it seems McCain isn't all that concerned with keeping the majority in the senate. He may as well switch to the democrat party.

I despise John McCain. So much so that I dumped the GOP because of him. He epitomizes everything I hate about politicians and how they eff up our country. As long as he is the elder statesman of that party, they completely suck as far as I'm concerned. I can't think why Arizona keeps sending him back.

His obnoxious daughter can take a hike, too.

Sapidus

Watching the morning 'news' shows and all of these Moore detractors - Kasich, McCain, Romney, et al... - have me fuming at their lack of application of the law and the constitution. Even Kellyanne Conway was wishy-washy over stating that a person is innocent until proven guilty, that we have a constitution and a set of laws that demands EVIDENCE to determine a person's guilt. Has anyone seen any evidence showing Moore is guilty? Accusations is not evidence. As far as I know, this happened about 40 years ago, there are no police reports, there are no medical reports showing that this rape ever happened.

How have people, that have served and currently serving under an oath to support and protect our constitution and enforce our laws, decided that this oath no longer matter; their personal opinion and believe that the whole situation looks ugly, therefore Moore must step down. Moore, as far as I can tell, has served honorably in our judicial for decades. Now, 4 weeks out from the Alabama election this whole thing comes out, and folks are deeming him guilty before innocent.

What has happened to people to become so corrupted by their personal political positions, that the core purpose of their existence is tossed aside?

You obviously haven't been paying attention as Moore has been suspended from his duties twice once for not fulfilling his duties and once for 6 counts of violation of judicial ethics.

Have you seen how many actors have lost their jobs. Weinstein is off to rehab. Why aren't you defending them? I agree he should be given a fair trial but he seems to corroborate some of the stories himself when he said he always asked their mothers for permission.