4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

Hijinx

I get your point, but the flip side is that sexual abuse is often not reported because the victim feels they won’t be believed.

And why do they feel they won't be believed. I give you Duke College and the white boys who got accused of rape.
There are other examples of women who cried wolf.
Every time it happens a credible person faces the chance of not being believed.

It's a little like the BLM hands up.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And why do they feel they won't be believed. I give you Duke College and the white boys who got accused of rape.
There are other examples of women who cried wolf.
Every time it happens a credible person faces the chance of not being believed.

It's a little like the BLM hands up.

The other part of this that I brought up earlier along these lines that democrats seem to have forgotten that these kinds of tactics is a big reason they lost. They beat the drum of racism for so long, that eventually Americans got fed up with it. If they think they can drag women out to accuse every GOP candidate with rape or some sort of sex indiscretion, people will start rolling their eyes at it. And will have a terrible effect on REAL instances of sexual abuse.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23509/bombshell-beverly-young-nelson-accuses-moore-ben-shapiro

BOMBSHELL: Beverly Young Nelson Accuses Moore Of Brutal Sexual Assault When She Was 16

On Monday, high profile attorney Gloria Allred presented a second sexual assault accuser against Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore: Beverly Young Nelson. Nelson apparently approached Allred for representation; Allred stated that Nelson was “ready, willing and able” to testify under oath about her experiences. “She feels that it is her duty to speak out at this time, and we applaud her courage,” Allred stated.

And her allegations are shocking.

Moore accuser Beverly Young-Nelson: "My husband and I supported Donald Trump for president. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the Republicans or the Democrats. It has everything to do with Mr. Moore's sexual assault when I was a teenager." (via CBS) pic.twitter.com/jyICrAQ6Tx

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 13, 2017​

- If Aldred is involved Color me skeptical ... she has been involved with some many here today, gone tomorrow accusers

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, it looks like Judge Moore’s explanation is going south; so to speak, and he is dunskies. Judge Janine has decided Moore is guilty. I don’t get it. He hasn’t even been charged, much less gone to court, or been judged by a jury. Maybe, Janine has had too many facelifts, and they took out part of her brain by accident. Not, to mention all the Repubs that have come out against him. Bye, bye Justice system, and The Constitution that started/upholds it.

Hijinx

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23509/bombshell-beverly-young-nelson-accuses-moore-ben-shapiro

BOMBSHELL: Beverly Young Nelson Accuses Moore Of Brutal Sexual Assault When She Was 16

On Monday, high profile attorney Gloria Allred presented a second sexual assault accuser against Alabama Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore: Beverly Young Nelson. Nelson apparently approached Allred for representation; Allred stated that Nelson was “ready, willing and able” to testify under oath about her experiences. “She feels that it is her duty to speak out at this time, and we applaud her courage,” Allred stated.

Moore accuser Beverly Young-Nelson: "My husband and I supported Donald Trump for president. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the Republicans or the Democrats. It has everything to do with Mr. Moore's sexual assault when I was a teenager." (via CBS) pic.twitter.com/jyICrAQ6Tx

- If Aldred is involved Color me skeptical ... she has been involved with some many here today, gone tomorrow accusers

She sure knew who to run to.
Allred, the biggest phony baloney lawyer in town.

littlelady

God bless the USA
She sure knew who to run to.
Allred, the biggest phony baloney lawyer in town.

Yep! I love your reference to phony baloney. Haven’t heard that in years. :lol: And, it is the truth in some kind of deli meat kind of way. :wink: Gloria loves all those 15 minutes of fame, not to mention her dot has apologized for backing Weinstein. Two bitches in a pod. What is in their background as a family that makes them go after sexual predators/or claimed sexual predators? Just wondering.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated

I would like to see Allred's track record in successful convictions. She is always at the forefront of these high profile cases; an overpaid ambulance chaser.

In any event, none of us can say at this point whether these are valid accusations or not. I will always stay on the side of, when there is no evidence presented to us, I have to stay on the side of innocent until evidence shows otherwise. All of these women coming out 40 years later, all at the same time, right before an election is speculative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On Monday, high profile attorney Gloria Allred

I called that last week.

She has a knack for ferreting out these women who said nothing about their so-called abuse for decades, then suddenly want to "come forward" when it's politically expedient to do so.

Midnightrider

I would like to see Allred's track record in successful convictions. She is always at the forefront of these high profile cases; an overpaid ambulance chaser.

In any event, none of us can say at this point whether these are valid accusations or not. I will always stay on the side of, when there is no evidence presented to us, I have to stay on the side of innocent until evidence shows otherwise. All of these women coming out 40 years later, all at the same time, right before an election is speculative.
Moore gave some pretty troubling comments on Hannity. It sure sounded like he dated teenaged girls but thought it was ok because he had their mother’s permission.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Moore gave some pretty troubling comments on Hannity. It sure sounded like he dated teenaged girls but thought it was ok because he had their mother’s permission.

Back then it was okay. Apparently everyone has forgotten how almost 40 year old Jerry Seinfeld had a very public romance with 17 year old Shoshanna Lonstein and nobody batted an eyelash at that. This was one of the top comedians and sitcom stars in the nation, and he was dating a high school girl.

But you go ahead and have your selective fake outrage. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Back then it was okay.

I hadn't even considered that, but it's true. Things were looked at much differently then, and further back, parents married off their teenagers to older men. It didn't make it right, but there it is.

Midnightrider

Back then it was okay. Apparently everyone has forgotten how almost 40 year old Jerry Seinfeld had a very public romance with 17 year old Shoshanna Lonstein and nobody batted an eyelash at that. This was one of the top comedians and sitcom stars in the nation, and he was dating a high school girl.

But you go ahead and have your selective fake outrage. :yay:

Actually they did bat an eyelash at it or you wouldn’t remember it. Still, he claimed he didn’t date younger women and didn’t know any of them. Now it turns out he did both of those things....

Midnightrider

I hadn't even considered that, but it's true. Things were looked at much differently then, and further back, parents married off their teenagers to older men. It didn't make it right, but there it is.
It was the 1970s not the 1770s you freaking dolt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was the 1970s not the 1770s you freaking dolt.

Um, yeah, that would be you who's the dolt here. In the last generation older teenagers weren't considered infants - they were considered young adults. Young marriage was very common, and young girls marrying much older men was an accepted practice, especially in the South.

But you keep slinging insults and rock on with your ignorant self.

Midnightrider

Um, yeah, that would be you who's the dolt here. In the last generation older teenagers weren't considered infants - they were considered young adults. Young marriage was very common, and young girls marrying much older men was an accepted practice, especially in the South.

:killingme

Agajn, that wasn’t in the 1970s, no more so than it is today. A 14yo was still an eighth/ninth grader.

Sapidus

You should come up with some more reasons for why molesting a 14 year old when you are twice her age is normal. You seem to be really good at it

Sapidus

The other part of this that I brought up earlier along these lines that democrats seem to have forgotten that these kinds of tactics is a big reason they lost. They beat the drum of racism for so long, that eventually Americans got fed up with it. If they think they can drag women out to accuse every GOP candidate with rape or some sort of sex indiscretion, people will start rolling their eyes at it. And will have a terrible effect on REAL instances of sexual abuse.

You mean like this instance when 5 women have come forward? Multiple people in town are now on record as saying it was an open secret and everyone in town knew.

Why do you keep pretending this is an effort by Dem's when it is clear this man has done things in his past he shouldn't have.

But keep blaming the Dem's instead of Moore. You should go out to Hollywood next and arrest that casting couch as it was probably its fault not Weinsteins

Sapidus

“This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people — including a major political figure in the state — who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...tions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall/amp

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should come up with some more reasons for why molesting a 14 year old when you are twice her age is normal. You seem to be really good at it

And you seem to be really good at criminally convicting someone with absolutely no evidence, you cute little lynch mobber you. :cheekpinch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people — including a major political figure in the state — who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...tions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall/amp

Oh, good, now we get to convict someone of a crime based on rumor. You kids have that fascism thing down pat, don't you? Hitler and Saddam Hussein would have loved your ass.