4 women aged 14-18 at the time accuse Roy Moore of sexual assault.

Midnightrider

I will admit his answers were pretty strange. Regardless of this, he is adamant about his innocence. Without sound evidence, I still can't make that leap to guilt.

I know he was anxious to get out there to state his innocence, but like I said previously, his lawyer should have advised him to keep his mouth shut.

Just as you find his answers to Hannity strange, don't you also find it pretty convenient these women come out now, 40 years later, right before an election?

It is odd that they didn’t come out when he ran for other offices, but the why now was pretty clear. The post says they went in search of dirt and found 4 seperate women who told similar stories.

Wait a minute! Which part did Moore say he dated under-aged girls? And he's not being accused of dating anyone, he's being accused of sexual abuse and rape. And even there, need I reiterate this again, he has yet to be charged with anything.

In the hannity interview he said that he ‘didn’t remember them being that you but wouldn’t refute what they said’ or something to that effect. The only th8ng close to rape that has been reported came from number 5. The rest would have been more assault/statutory allegations.

Can you imagine how that would go over? "Republican Senate Candidate Sues Victim."

If it were me, I'd forget the Senate and sue her ass to the moon and back. But that's me.

Me too. I think there should be a severe penalty for falsifying accusations like these. If Roy knows he is innocent he should sue the hell out of everyone involved. That’s what I would do. I would make the accusers and the WP lives revolve around defending their BS. If I knew it to be false that is......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me too. I think there should be a severe penalty for falsifying accusations like these. If Roy knows he is innocent he should sue the hell out of everyone involved. That’s what I would do. I would make the accusers and the WP lives revolve around defending their BS. If I knew it to be false that is......

Well, that's you and me. We're not Roy Moore and not in his position.

You progs piss me off, anyway, because you're so manic and so hysterical and so unfair that you put me in a position of semi-defending someone I don't even like. Jerks.