Dentist for a toddler?

Triggerfish

Can anyone recommend a dentist that specializes in toddlers in the Lexington Park area that accepts the tricare dental program?

Triggerfish said:
Can anyone recommend a dentist that specializes in toddlers in the Lexington Park area that accepts the tricare dental program?
Dr.Juambeltz ... I think the spelling is right and his wife Dr. Radesca are wonderful w/ children but i dont know what insurances they take.He has an office in Lex Park and Calvert ... let me know if you cant find the number in the book. Do not under any circumtstances take your child to the pediatric dentist with Garner D Morgan and Associates...that woman is sooooooooooooooo nasty she almost got clocked. There has been several other people who have had problems w/ her too.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Dr. Juambeltz is the one in dunkirk that my children go to.. He is great I can tell you that.. My kids love to go to the dentist..

Triggerfish

FastCarsSpeed said:
Dr. Juambeltz is the one in dunkirk that my children go to.. He is great I can tell you that.. My kids love to go to the dentist..

That's over 1 hr away.

Lexington Park area please(Lex Park, Calif or Great Mills)

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Triggerfish said:
That's over 1 hr away.

Lexington Park area please(Lex Park, Calif or Great Mills)

Dr Radesca is in the Dunkirk office full time now. Juambelz works out of Leonardtown. Downside is that I don't think he's taking any new patients.:ohwell:

Triggerfish

Vince said:
Go to TriCares website and it will list all the dentists in the area.

I know which dentists are available through the tricare dental program website. What I need is recommendations and your personal experiences.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Triggerfish said:
I know which dentists are available through the tricare dental program website. What I need is recommendations and your personal experiences.

My boys didn't go to him when they were little but I have seen Dr. Gainer interact with young children. He and his staff are awesome. Yes, He is a tricare/delta dental network provider.

:yay::yay:

He's in the bldg next to the Exxon station - across from Papa John's pizza.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
My family goes to Tidewater Dental. My 5 1/2 year old loves going there but the youngest just isn't ready yet.

FastCarsSpeed said:

My 4 year old sees Dr. J and my 1 year old just saw his wife Dr. Radesca. They are awesome! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!! :yay: :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
When is the appropriate time for a child to go to the dentist? I'd like to get started on the right foot.....er, teeth.....but don't want to go too early, either. I picked up a gum brush for infants the other day, and already Bubba seems to enjoy the stimulation on his little teefs and gums.

I know that I'll need to start his "braces fund" as soon as possible. :ohwell:

Geek

BadGirl said:
When is the appropriate time for a child to go to the dentist? I'd like to get started on the right foot.....er, teeth.....but don't want to go too early, either. I picked up a gum brush for infants the other day, and already Bubba seems to enjoy the stimulation on his little teefs and gums.

I know that I'll need to start his "braces fund" as soon as possible. :ohwell:

As soon as he has teeth :yay: Doing the teeth brushing now is a great idea! Nice work :yay:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
marianne said:
I'm also looking for recommendations for a dentist (preferably pediatric dentist) not too far from the La Plata area. I'm considering Heffner and Aguto Dentistry Partnership (http://www.heffnerandaguto.com) in Waldorf. Any advice?

Took my little ones starting at age 2 to Dr Heffner when he was still located in Clinton. He and his staff are wonderful!!! Start taking them early so they can get used to everything - we started by my sitting in the dental chair and they sat in my lap. When my son was 4 or 5 he badly chipped a bottom tooth and needed a root canal. He was comfortable with Dr. H and had a great experience. Great Dr!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
FastCarsSpeed said:

The experience my son had with him was terrible.