41" striper my personal best/pic

hardcore

Creation=Creator, Logic
Another beautiful day on the bay thanks to the Good LORD! spent the day trollin with capt steve goins on the sandpiper and capt jerry swartz. good company as always, and alot of experience and knowledge to be shared from the both of them. I was able to land my personal best rockfish at 41" 26lbs 22" girth. i was so pumped and remained in that state for the rest of the trip. it happened at about 830/900 am on the way back rod. tandem chutes with big eye black heads and 9" white shad, she was double hooked and def not getting loose, thanks again to capt steve and jerry for there knowledge and experience for puttin me on this fish. the next fish was a fiesty 39"er that jerry landed, i believe that was a board rod with tandem chutes with blue glitter shad 9". the rest of the day consisted of pretty steady action, a few 34/36" fish and a few 28/29". what an awesome day on the bay, weather couldnt have been better. here are some photos and video of our trip. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET HOOKED UP WITH THERE PERSONAL BEST I RECOMMEND FISHING WITH CAPT STEVE GOINS ON THE SANDPIPER 443.223.2218 capt.steve@goinsfishin.com

YouTube - Striper Dave, Chesapeake Bay Fishing link to short video of capt jerry's 39"er

Attachments

• personal best 41 incher.jpg
    personal best 41 incher.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 145
  • trollin with capt steve goins 002.jpg
    trollin with capt steve goins 002.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 85
  • trollin with capt steve goins 004.jpg
    trollin with capt steve goins 004.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 109
  • trollin with capt steve goins 007.jpg
    trollin with capt steve goins 007.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 117
  • trollin with capt steve goins 009.jpg
    trollin with capt steve goins 009.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 99

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Very nice!

My husband went out on the Chesapeake today, called me with updates. No one on the boat caught anything at all today. He was told that yesterday everyone was catching them like crazy.

Anyone else go out today, catch anything?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Another beautiful day on the bay thanks to the Good LORD! spent the day trollin with capt steve goins on the sandpiper and capt jerry swartz. good company as always, and alot of experience and knowledge to be shared from the both of them. I was able to land my personal best rockfish at 41" 26lbs 22" girth. i was so pumped and remained in that state for the rest of the trip. it happened at about 830/900 am on the way back rod. tandem chutes with big eye black heads and 9" white shad, she was double hooked and def not getting loose, thanks again to capt steve and jerry for there knowledge and experience for puttin me on this fish. the next fish was a fiesty 39"er that jerry landed, i believe that was a board rod with tandem chutes with blue glitter shad 9". the rest of the day consisted of pretty steady action, a few 34/36" fish and a few 28/29". what an awesome day on the bay, weather couldnt have been better. here are some photos and video of our trip. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET HOOKED UP WITH THERE PERSONAL BEST I RECOMMEND FISHING WITH CAPT STEVE GOINS ON THE SANDPIPER 443.223.2218 capt.steve@goinsfishin.com

YouTube - Striper Dave, Chesapeake Bay Fishing link to short video of capt jerry's 39"er

Beautiful fish, I AM JEALOUS!!!

hardcore

Creation=Creator, Logic
Very nice!

My husband went out on the Chesapeake today, called me with updates. No one on the boat caught anything at all today. He was told that yesterday everyone was catching them like crazy.

Anyone else go out today, catch anything?

actually past two days have been a tough bite. wind pushes em deep, hard to get the baits to em. mine was caught friday 30th.