Library

H

Heretic

Still Closed, I think its open by now though It was about a week late I think.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
The new library IS open ! :smile: It was scheduled to open Oct 16, not sure if it actually opened that day or not but I did go 2 saturdays ago ( 26th ) to return a HUGE stack of books :biggrin: and it was open !! Their hours changed a few weeks before the transition to the new building due to budget cuts :frown: It is bigger than the old library, looks more organized and has several more computers .

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
And a big kids room with all kids books and computers. Looks really nice, I just want to know why they built it backwards. The front entrance doesn't face the street, it faces the parking lot behind the building!

SmallTown

Football season!
I wasn't aware the entrance wasn't facing the street. Note sure why that is. Things seemed to be built a little bakwards here. Look at the NAVAIR building on base.. To me, that building appears to be facing the wrong direction as well. And people have commented in the past about the odd new strip mall in callaway doesn't face a street at all. Dunno, guess they are trying new things to see what works.

bbubblyb

I was really disappointed. Heard the library was open and on the website it said they would have their usual Halloween story time thing on Halloween. Get over there and it's closed. My 5 yr old was very disappointed. We did go to the firehouse so that helped a little.