Its Too Quiet!

watercolor

yeah yeah
and this hyperactive one is wanting something to do. So someone if you would be sooo kind as to keep me jabbin for a while. Talk to me...someone? Anyone?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -LO-LO-LO

What is with you people....I dont have a life on mondays, so why dont you. :razz:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It's the twins birthday today and I've also been busy doing the usual stuff.

K

Kizzy

Watercolor,

It is too quiet. I just got in the door from work waiting for the pot pies to come out of the oven. (OK I'm not mother of the year!)

Sharon,

Happy Birthday to the twins. TWINS, I can not imagine raising twins. My hat goes off to you for that job.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Someone's deleting posts, again? :bawl: I'm never going to reach "no life" status. :bawl:
:lmao:

Everytime I hit over the 1700 mark a couple hundred drop off my totals too.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Soozie
well i am going to go play in my other playground. it is too hard to figur out what the rules are here and what gets me in troubl i guess.

some of you have private messaged me and know where to fidn me. but for others who are meen and evil to newcomes on here, i have one thign to say:

see you next tuesday! :cool: :wink:

I was wondering who this was?!?! Not a newbie...definitely not a newbie. And the spelling mistakes...probably harder to deliberately spell the words wrong. Welcome back!!!:biggrin:

J

justhangn

theirs only so much room at the top of the lits for top posters kyle. may be you are scareing the old itimers.

Or it's the high water mark..............

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
thougth that was 'oh for $[-]It$ sake'?

Actually, no...I've always said "Oh, for crap sake" and never had crap in the plural form. Now, I DO know someone who says it just the way you do.

J

justhangn

Where oh where has all the conversation gone, where oh where could it be..........?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Sharon
uoy tnac lleps oot doog os og yawa dna teg na noitacude.

doog gniht I syawla evah ym ytsurt derorrim sessalgnus!!!!

J

justhangn

.strap eseht dnuor' suomaf era hcihw sessalg deroloc esor naht retteb

:lmao:

did I noitnem eht rorrim si no eht edisni? :biggrin: