I think the Maryland Governor election was fixed

tater

That's the only reason that I can think of that her goofiness made it so close.

It's a happy day now though. Whewwwwwww :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
No, it just means we have over half a million idiots in this state. :biggrin:

tater

:roflmao: :roflmao:..... I KNEW I would get some responses to that topic. bet you all were going in to it loaded for bear huh??? :lmao:

Happy Wednesday everybody :smile:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
No, it just means we have over half a million idiots in this state. :biggrin:

We have a lot more than that in Maryland - these must have been the idiot savants who figured out how to vote! :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
On the news this morning they were saying its about 2-1 ratio of regsitered democrats to registered republicans in MD.. Is this true?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
On the news this morning they were saying its about 2-1 ratio of regsitered democrats to registered republicans in MD.. Is this true?

Very much so. Makes Ehrlich's victory that much more sweeter! :cheers:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Someone must have toppled gravestones over the graves to keep KKKT's stronghold out of the polls!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

I have one question.

Is this SWEEEEEEEttttttttt or what?

Now, the first thing on Ehrlich's agenda is to get rid of Superintendent Mitchell. :eek: I didn't say that.

The news last night was talking about what a statement it makes to #1 win in a primarily democratic state and #2 to beat a Kennedy. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by IM4Change
I have one question.

Is this SWEEEEEEEttttttttt or what?

Now, the first thing on Ehrlich's agenda is to get rid of Superintendent Mitchell. :eek: I didn't say that.
:biggrin:

The second thing he needs to do is strike off the law that will forbid Marylanders from purchasing handguns as of Jan 1!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn

The second thing he needs to do is strike off the law that will forbid Marylanders from purchasing handguns as of Jan 1!
I'm with you on that. :biggrin: :clap: :getdown: